View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Photography Courses Liverpool

Want to be a better photographer?

http://www.rorylewis.co.uk/?page_id=941

Rory offers short one day digital photography courses and photography workshops in Liverpool, Manchester, London and Glasgow. Which suit all skill levels, from amateur to professional photographers. The courses cover a wide variety of topics.

Group sizes are kept small so you can get hands on in the practical tutorials. Rory uses fun, practical learning techniques for all his digital ...
  2. In And Around The River Mersey

In And Around The River Mersey

A Photographic Exhibition In Aid Of Leukaemia Research
    www.leukaemialymphomaresearch.org.uk
    By David Lydiate
    www.lydiatesliverpoollens.com
    dave@lydiatesliverpoollens.com
    davesliverpool08@yahoo.co.uk
    18 – 31 October 2011

Exhibition Venue
    Atrium
    Capital Building
    Liverpool Echo And Daily
    Post Old Hall St Liverpool

Objective
    I hope to raise ...
  3. Rory Lewis Photographer Liverpool

Rory Lewis is a self taught photographer from Liverpool, I never set out to be a photographer originally I attended medical school at Cambridge, realising medicine wasn’t for me; I took a year out to pursue my passion for photography.”

“When I started to receive commissions I began to take it more seriously, eventually working for EMAP Publications, and over the past 8 years freelancing for companies such as John Lewis, Malmaison, Debenhams, Toni & Guy and The Sunday Times. ...
  4. ROAD TO RECOVERY (3)/ plans to return to oz

by , 10-10-2011 at 08:36 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    So, within the next 3 months again my life was going to go forward again I was starting to get itchy feet, so I told Mum& Dad who was very upset at my news but as parents were very supportive so next stop was to inform Suzan & her parents of my decision who were the same so when will you go? I have decided to go back to Australia in Jan next year,
    So I decided to visit my friends but dad & mum had put both their heads together again and said were going to give you a send off ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ROAD TO RECOVERY ( 2)

by , 10-10-2011 at 05:22 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    SO after that Sunday, Mum & Dad were seeing a new me going to church every sunday they came now & again, but mum was still C of E, so a few weeks later, Bill asked his daughter to do the bible reading but dad!!! that means I have to come down then go up again? ok I'll ask someone else? Bill can I do it? i want to repay all your kindness, but have never read in public before? yes that would be very nice this is the one, pst Michael come here yea what do you want to know something i ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 59 of 84 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast