View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Living in Australia in the '70s

by , 09-06-2011 at 11:11 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    Night shift was going great for me,( instead of my Bank Balance was going up it was coming DOWN,) so coming towards the end of '73, marriage was taking a turn for the worse, her father was getting on a bit so he said I have got to get a job where I can settle for my old age applyed for a job in the north west, without discussing it he said afterwards that he didn't think he would get it so he didn't say anything but then was accepted so he went up there to pave the way for HIS family he had ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Living in Australia in the '70s

by , 09-06-2011 at 05:15 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    Carriyng on from this morning (as I said in Hindsight things were going to get much worse) so I had no choice, but when Annee came home I confronted her ( at this time in my young life, I'm not ashamed to say how Gullable I was) she fed me a story and I belived it why would i do that sob,sob,sob, then she MUST have had a very strong word with her family cause they didn't say anything to me after that, but I could see they wanted to, you could see it in their faces, so when Annee was around they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Australia Bound

by , 09-06-2011 at 05:16 AM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    So I was in the bad books again with my new wife ( hindsight!!!~ thing's were only going to get worse much worse to a life & death situation) I was reallly worrried about you ,ahh was you!!! sorry things got a bit out of hand we were only going to have 1 or 2 drink's but Fred joined us and well!!! you could have phoned you must have had A.5c I haven't had much sleep worrying about you all night, it was my turn to think you rat!! I've got a very sensative wife that lasted all of 1/2 hr? her ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Australian bound

by , 09-02-2011 at 11:17 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    WARNING, WARNING!! if violence upset's you don't read further!!! So this chapter is an upsetting one this will show you how somebody think's a possiction is his and tries to show off in front of them, so your's trully is a married man now (oh grest free sex!! I have a headache!!!!) so july'72 no job oh i feel sorry for my self, hmm shall I? so rang Max up hey listen sound out fred for us? can't he's not doing that job oh he left ? nah he's the ruddy big boss now, the life & laughter has gone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Australia Bound ( new title)

by , 09-01-2011 at 05:45 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    In the mean time with a new car & new jab my life was starting to get better, a month later I was called into the managers office of BUTLIN'S" how's your new job & car? look as you have been here for 4 month's now so as the policy is when you have reached 3 month's we have to ask you to start looking for accomadation so we can bring somebody else out the reason we have left it for an extra month to give you time to repay your loan but as you have re-payed your loan can we ask you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 62 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast