View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Road to RECOVERY

by , 10-09-2011 at 10:48 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    So yours trully was on the mend and my death wish was Banished to somewhere in the back of my mind hopefully never to re-surface again now I felt I could face the big bad world again so I was now getting visitors/phone calls left right and centre the message was out I WAS BACK and poor mum was like a telephone operator but she was loving it seeing her lost son was re-born again, so after the rounds during the week of all my old haunt's those that were still there and meeting old friends THEN came ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. gren green grass of hme (3)

by , 09-29-2011 at 03:37 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    sorry was going to carry but my mind keeps wondering
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. GREEN GREEN GRASS OF HOME ( CONT)

by , 09-25-2011 at 07:38 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    FIRST OF all it wasn't film but a doc going back 70 years but still good,
    so when I did got home I expected FIRE WORKS? my face must have given me away!! what's the face for? i'm expecting to get a good hiding? look your a man and our son and your hurting and you need our help or not? but when your feeling better can you tell how it all transpired? and I know it might be painfull but if your don't feel up to it yes but can I relax first!!! take as long as you need this is your home for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. GREEN GREEN GRASS OF HOME

by , 09-25-2011 at 04:10 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    So after the long trip back to Rainhill from Karratha, Dad had coaxed me to come along for the ride going down was ok, dad was joking will Rob are we driving back to Australia, when dad jokes it comes out serious but Rob said this why I wanted to get the buses it's so far out i think it's the naerly the end of L>C>P>T area I think it's Litherland, so after we dropped Rob and met his parent's they asked did you want a cup of tea dad piped up I'd love a cup of coffee when dads at home ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Funny blogs

by , 09-16-2011 at 02:00 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    I have just re read a comment from grekko how he spent a good couple of hrs reading my blogs? at first I thought yea? so last night I started to re-read them to see if I got the same feelings and pretended that I wasn't here in OZ, but grekko you actually spot on? after re-reading them they do make you laugh and in some places you do feel your actually here and as he say's by the time you get to the last one you are actually feel so what happens next?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast