View RSS Feed

Australian Bound/ Living with royalty

Just a little life history of yours trully of growing in the 60's until I decided to be Australia Bound and growing up in Australia for the next 40 + years

1. Australian Bound ( 2nd time)

by , 11-10-2011 at 03:06 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    So January 1976 ( arrived 21/1/76 this time didn't have to stay on the boat for 12 months?!!!,) arrived back in Freo for the 2nd time no embrassing screamingfamily to greet me, ok come on i'll treat you to a beer in the Australia? but!! don't worry my parents are not here!!! so yes luv what can I give you it's my pleasure? ( new Michael, but still the old wicked michael) Sorry didnt catch that can you repeat it please? same again, so what time do you get off? you cheeky monkey!! well you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Work

by , 11-02-2011 at 03:06 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    Well i'm at work ( well i'm here haha) tonight for 12hrs, but after the funeral on friday and when i get back to my normal shifts i can talk to you all again
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. blogs

by , 11-01-2011 at 09:19 AM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    Sorry for the dissapoint but the start of the next chapter tonight but I'm off until tommorow night but with the sad passing of my father in law it is going to br put back for a bit longet but I promise you it might be good or not hehehehe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ROAD TO RECOVERY (3)/ plans to return to oz

by , 10-10-2011 at 09:36 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    So, within the next 3 months again my life was going to go forward again I was starting to get itchy feet, so I told Mum& Dad who was very upset at my news but as parents were very supportive so next stop was to inform Suzan & her parents of my decision who were the same so when will you go? I have decided to go back to Australia in Jan next year,
    So I decided to visit my friends but dad & mum had put both their heads together again and said were going to give you a send off ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ROAD TO RECOVERY ( 2)

by , 10-10-2011 at 06:22 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    SO after that Sunday, Mum & Dad were seeing a new me going to church every sunday they came now & again, but mum was still C of E, so a few weeks later, Bill asked his daughter to do the bible reading but dad!!! that means I have to come down then go up again? ok I'll ask someone else? Bill can I do it? i want to repay all your kindness, but have never read in public before? yes that would be very nice this is the one, pst Michael come here yea what do you want to know something i ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast