Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Satanism in Childwall Woods

Nothing If you like em, I just think they look unattractive, like robots, nothing unique about them.

I live In one myself though.

Got good surroundings near mine though to make up for It.

I just prefer the Village looking areas which North Liverpool lacks but has some. Mostly full of motorway like roads and highway like bridges or tower blocks.
    Last edited by Max; 03-17-2007 at 06:24 PM.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Ah,you mean from an aesthetic point of view?

Yeah and there too plain looking too for pics.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

When I was about 10 years old (so about 1981) we used to collect conkers and play manhunt death chase ect in Childwall woods nearly every weekend.

we would often find red/green melted candle wax all over the rocks on the island and strange symbols made of wood hanging from the trees around the rocks.

Once we found a large star etched into the soil between the rocks and a small fire had been built in the middle,it was still smoldering the next morning when we found it...so we burnt more stuff on it,as you do as kids

looking back it was always a Saturday/Sunday morning when we found anything so I am pretty sure it was the students from Hope college 'just around the corner' smoking a few pinkfloyds and having a few beers, staying up all night and just having a bit of weekend fun.

we played in these woods for a good 3 or 4 years and never once found any blood or sacrificed animals.

but there were plenty of empty beer cans around them rocks

Quote Originally Posted by theninesisters View Post
    Ah the woods is fine at night - there is nothing that goes on anymore. I remember once taking the tour home at about 9pm from Woolton once and deciding to brave the Black Woods, Childwall Woods and then the 3 hills all in the pitch black. Know those area's like the back of my hand so I wasn't worried. I've spent many an evening in the 3 hills crashed out till it went dark without a spot of bother.

Hehe it's a lovely place and 99% of the trouble that has been there is now over. I'll take a camera with me. Blair Childwall Project
    Tried camping out there about 1991 early spring, Didnt see anything apart from a few coming into woods to have a bit.

Id went up there last year about the time of my post on this thread about 11.30 at night.
    Took a dragons eye torch to light the place up after climbing over the gate on Countesbury Ave.

I was stone cold sober but my mate was a little drunk, didnt see anything but on climbing down off monkey island and trying to climb back up onto path I slipped and gashed my lower right shin to the bone and now have a nice big scar for that nights adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by cileuuelle medic View Post
    Does anyone know of any satanic goings on in childwall Woods ??

I was told of this going on about 10 years ago and that there was an article in the Liverpool Echo.

The story related to satanic rituals and animal sacrifice on what is know as "monkey island" within the Woods.

Article at the time stated that if anything was seen then not to approach and report to the police.

I have been related another tale from a friend that happened around this time and within the woods one night with regards to the above. Im going to get him to pass this onto Tom Sleman.
    yes the goings on at childwall and woolton woods i know for a fact they happened as i was there you should also look out for a article that was in merseymart about 20 years ago when a leading expert came to look at the great work the markings were written in a long forgeten writing that said paganism is on the rise again many youths used to go to woods on nights knowing it would be at the wheel of the year a time of ocult celebration on magic mushrooms and lsd and some solitary looking for rites going on

Default Bored

They should open a youth club
    Oh as I was young and easy in the mercy of his means,
    Time held me green and dying
    Though I sang in my chains like the sea.

Dylan Thomas

God, I'm bloody terrified

Just found this while looking for something else. Remember Tom's hairy hoofed goat theory regarding the Leslie Hobbs murder discussed recently
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Well I hung around those woods for years and never seen anything. We used to go there at nights sometimes. Again nowt. Stayed in tents there overnite and again nothing spooky ever happened.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

We should arange a trip there. Good place to visit. You can see the old walls of Childwall Abbey as well as Monkey Island and the Moat.
    BE NICE......................OR ELSE

I would Spike but i'm stuck inside this ruddy dustbin dancing away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    I would Spike but i'm stuck inside this ruddy dustbin dancing away.
    You need two people to do the dance in the bin Ged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=D0EBIZahkig

Surely if there's two of you in such close proximity as a dustbin, then you've found romance Spike?

So is anyone up for exploring Chilly Woods?

Yep, I am. What do you need to bring though to ward off hairy hoofed goat like creatures?

Doesn't matter - we just won't invite Mart anyway.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast