Thread: A little history...

Default A little history...

I am going to tell a history very personal, for which I expect to give spirits to all those who look for his dear beings.

Due to the Spanish civil war, my paternal family had to flee. They took a ship. My only information was a surname, Gutiérrez, very common you prop in those lands (America). I wrote in forums as u asking for help. Never tape-worm good results.

But one day receipt an e-mail. A woman who saids that was thinking that she was my aunt. Rapidly answer her. We speak for telephone, she gave to me the information that she reminded and I was broken to crying. Really she was my aunt!!!

In May of last year, them they came to know me. Before I was one month in Mexico and USA with them. It is the better thing that has happened to me in my life.

I like to explain more, but in these moments, only I have desire of crying thrilled.

The hope is the last thing that gets lost!!!! Good lucky!!!!

Hello Marie

A very heart warming story. I am glad that you were able to make that connection with your long lost family. That's excellent. Thank you for sharing your personal story with us.

Chris
    Christopher T. George
    Editor, Ripperologist
    Editor, Loch Raven Review
    http://christophertgeorge.blogspot.com/
    Chris on Flickr and on MySpace

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGeorge View Post
    Hello Marie

A very heart warming story. I am glad that you were able to make that connection with your long lost family. That's excellent. Thank you for sharing your personal story with us.

Chris
    U see? I am crying. I get excited. I was expecting to find for one elderly. Now I have 43 persons more in my family. I do not believe in God but, I think that it is the gift that my elderly aunt, who dead before, in 1991, has delivered me.

Will you be able to see the match tomorrow between Liverpool and Barcelona? I will be leaving early from work to see it at a bar in Washington D.C. where I work. I hope we win!

Chris
    Christopher T. George
    Editor, Ripperologist

Will you be able to see the match tomorrow between Liverpool and Barcelona? I will be leaving early from work to see it at a bar in Washington D.C. where I work. I hope we win!

Chris
    Now I´m in the Pays Basque (Bilbao). Tomorrow I will go to Tobarish Pub to see the team with somes friends. I will go with my t-shirt and my scarff!!! I hope we win, too! In May I will move to Liverpool to live, and it´s good know a pub where I can see the teams. I expect to know for many people when this I in Liverpool living, coz there are good persons!!!

Will you be able to see the match tomorrow between Liverpool and Barcelona?
    Hi Chris, Spain is between Basque and Cataluna and, like they say, never the twain shall meet. I've met many Liverpool and Everton supporters in Basque country. Think it has something to do with the past sea connections between Liverpool and the ports on Biscay.

To Marie
    Thanks for sharing you good news with us, it's appreciated.
    Last edited by Sloyne; 02-21-2007 at 02:49 AM.
    Help find Madeleine

Alone I wish that my words give forces to the persons who search to theirs family. Nothing is impossible.

I am a fan of the Liverpool, but I admire the Everton. I do not know the club too much, for that here it is not famous. But his history is fascinating.

Place called Radley just outside of Oxford City.

Thumbs up

Everton is the oldest of the two clubs, and infact Everton gave Liverpool the site at Anfield, which once served as our training ground!! Everton are THE team on Merseyside, followed by Tranmere, then Liverpool!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gilly10 View Post
    Everton is the oldest of the two clubs, and infact Everton gave Liverpool the site at Anfield, which once served as our training ground!! Everton are THE team on Merseyside, followed by Tranmere, then Liverpool!!!
    I must be walking through a timewarp. . .

Christopher T. George
    Editor, Ripperologist

Quote Originally Posted by gilly10 View Post
    Sincerely. I respect to all the clubs that they respect. Spanish´s people do not know about Everton too much. I was read about Everton and I think that it has a big history. I do not like to discuss football.... the football is only a sport. I wish luck ur team!!! Chin-chin!!!

I must be walking through a timewarp. . .
    LOL George. Really, I like LFC coz I know this club since much years ago, but maybe, if the circunstances had been different, if someone had spoken to me about the Everton and I could have seen games, maybe now, I will been a fan of the Everton. But the football is only football. But I hope that the Everton gains the next game with the Barcelona, the next March 28!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marie View Post
    Sincerely. I respect to all the clubs that they respect. Spanish´s people do not know about Everton too much. I was read about Everton and I think that it has a big history. I do not like to discuss football.... the football is only a sport. I wish luck ur
    team!!! Chin-chin!!!
    1st Rafa now Marie, what is it about Spaniards not knowing much about Everton. Keith Wyness will be on here next demanding an apology.

The fact that I am a fan of the Liverpool, it´s does not mean that I hate the Everton. I have respect to the Everton. Sincerely, Everton is not a club very known in Spain, since Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester...