Hey everyone

I've had a good search around the forum for similar threads, and can't find anything much along similar lines.

I was hoping someone could shed some light on my situation - I've just finished university in liverpool and love the place; i've been offered some employment here and really want to stay! Originally i'm from Newcastle so quite used to Northern ways of doing stuff and Liverpool seems kind of similar in many respects, which is what I like about it.

At the moment I live in Falkner Square, but it's far too expensive - i've found a really nice house in the Dingle, on one of the streets next to the river, running between Grafton Street and Cockburn Street. Been and had a look at the place, lovely little house and the area looks very well kept with nothing boarded up, houses with flower pots outside etc.

I was just wondering if I could get peoples opinions on that part of liverpool, and what the transport and stuff is like round there....Is it safe enough to walk to town and back? Am I going to get broken into/mugged?

Sorry if i sound ignorant, and sorry if i've offended any residents by even asking this question! I'm a Liverpool newbie

Many thanks all,

Chris.