seeing as a few people have mentioned they want more everyday shots (you should get out more you know)...think I'll go mad and start a thread for my visual musings. just those little things that catch the old eye when out and about. trying to take subtle pics from a moving bus isn't always easy so some may be a tad blurry.

Cyndi Lauper fan club outing in town; they got on the bus I was on and the racket! I was glad to get off, my head was thumping...must be getting old.

when street art works ; for those who didn't venture into the Superlambananas thread. the lady on the right is blind and the SLB has braille across it's back. she was thrilled and it was wonderful to see the SLB being used as the artist had intended

Rooneyzzzzzzzzzzzz wedding? who cares; the lady at this table certainly didn't. The woman on the left appeared from nowhere with a copy of OK and began blubbing on about the wedding pics in it.

after 5 minutes of waffling including the line..."oh I'd love a dress like that" ...the glare from the woman in the middle saw OK woman off

buggy racing ; a genteel wheel out from a local nursery

it's a fair clop

matching hoodies ; with names in case they forget who they are

ice cream fossil; this van is sponsered by the World Museum. lets hope the ice cream isn't as old as some of their exhibits!

and finally...toddler truck; another nursery outing. my nursery was never that cool

TTFN