One theory of alien bods among us humans (well, most of us are!) is that they have passed on technology that has advanced us so much.

Now I know that there is natural progression for everything, cars, planes and the like, but I can never get my head around things like ipods.

Take an old record player, you know how it works and I accept that. We were using record players up until the 1980's and then came CD's.

But it is now capable of storing half the world's music on something the size of a matchbox - obviously I know how it works, 13 years in the IT industry can tell me that.

What I can never fathom is the massive jump in technology - we're not talking an old TV set from black and white to colour and then LCD, but we're talking about things that have come up from nothing - and it seems that this power has either just been 'discovered' or presented to us.

No I'm not saying that alien's had ipods and passed them on, but the jump in technology when it was never around is just amazing - too good to be true if you like.