Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Files released on UFO sightings

One theory of alien bods among us humans (well, most of us are!) is that they have passed on technology that has advanced us so much.

Now I know that there is natural progression for everything, cars, planes and the like, but I can never get my head around things like ipods.

Take an old record player, you know how it works and I accept that. We were using record players up until the 1980's and then came CD's.

But it is now capable of storing half the world's music on something the size of a matchbox - obviously I know how it works, 13 years in the IT industry can tell me that.

What I can never fathom is the massive jump in technology - we're not talking an old TV set from black and white to colour and then LCD, but we're talking about things that have come up from nothing - and it seems that this power has either just been 'discovered' or presented to us.

No I'm not saying that alien's had ipods and passed them on, but the jump in technology when it was never around is just amazing - too good to be true if you like.

What I have never been able to accept is that this life as we know it is all there is. I have a great belief that once we die we then evolve again into something else, although I'm hard pressed to know what it would be. How many times have you been somewhere and just 'known' where things are, even though you are certain it's your first visit? And how often have you had a 'feeling' about something and then it's happened? If you've lost a loved one, have you never been aware of them being with you at times of indecision or sadness? To me that indicates that there has to be something else after our earthly life. If there isn't then what's the point?

I've never been to a medium or even had my palm read on the pier, but two of my daughters visited mediums a while after my husband died. The two ladies concerned were in Lancashire and Hampshire, so no connection and neither had any information about my daughters apart from their Christian name. Both girls were told about their dad's death being very sudden, and they both got personal messages from him which gave details of things that nobody could possibly have known apart from the girls. They were both very shaken afterwards but glad they'd been and treasured the messages they were given from their dad. Both the visits were on different days about a month apart, and the girls never told each other what had happened until about a year later when we were all together for a family occasion. And no we weren't drunk!

There must be others who've had similar experiences and I certainly wouldn't rule out the possibility of other beings on other planets. Why are we so arrogant as to think that we are the only creatures intelligent enough to survive despite all the trials and tribulations we have in our lives.
    Rant over...sorry folks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    One theory of alien bods among us humans (well, most of us are!) is that they have passed on technology that has advanced us so much.

Now I know that there is natural progression for everything, cars, planes and the like, but I can never get my head around things like ipods.

Take an old record player, you know how it works and I accept that. We were using record players up until the 1980's and then came CD's.

But it is now capable of storing half the world's music on something the size of a matchbox - obviously I know how it works, 13 years in the IT industry can tell me that.

What I can never fathom is the massive jump in technology - we're not talking an old TV set from black and white to colour and then LCD, but we're talking about things that have come up from nothing - and it seems that this power has either just been 'discovered' or presented to us.

No I'm not saying that alien's had ipods and passed them on, but the jump in technology when it was never around is just amazing - too good to be true if you like.
    The phonograph dates from the 1800s. Solid state Digital technology from the 1960s - the theory behind it from the 1800s.

The internal combustion engine is from the 1800s (20% efficient) as is the electric motor and current electrical power system (only 30% of generated electricity is used due to line losses, etc). Now we can do better than those two - vested interest keeps these inefficient, polluters clunking away.

The massive leap was the Victorians (Industrial Revolution). Not much happened from the Greeks & Egyptians then skywards.

This may make a big impact. Announced a few days ago:

'Major discovery' from MIT'
    From Reuters
    http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...080731?sp=true

"Nocera's catalyst is made from cobalt, phosphate and an electrode that produces oxygen from water by using 90 percent less electricity than current methods, which use the costly metal platinum."

90% less electricity to do it. Also, cheaper to make!!! Encouraging.

OK this splits water into oxygen and hydrogen gasses, electrolysis - not new. Then the gasses used to run a fuel cell to produce electricity - not new. The reverse process of electrolysis. The fuel cell is a buffer to keep power going when no sun.

What is new is that is uses a small amount of electricity to split the water into two gasses, previously it took a hell of a lot and was not economical. If it uses a small amount of electricity to split water then maybe this can be used in autos. Produce oxygen and hydrogen overnight, or at work, and run a fuel cell to power the car. If the electricity is so small to split and make the gasses, then maybe a battery can do it, or a solar cell auto roof. It can do away with central power stations too.

PV cells on the roof and fuel cell in the house. Reuters say 5 years to seeing it in use.

Things like this may make an impact to our lives in 10 years time, eliminating the energy crisis which always comes around every 15 to 20 years. And no one dies of hypothermia.
    Last edited by Waterways; 08-05-2008 at 10:53 PM.
    The new Amsterdam at Liverpool?
    Save Liverpool Docks and Waterways - Click

Deprived of its unique dockland waters Liverpool
    becomes a Venice without canals, just another city, no
    longer of special interest to anyone, least of all the
    tourist. Would we visit a modernised Venice of filled in
    canals to view its modern museum describing
    how it once was?

Giving Liverpool a full Metro - CLICK
    Rapid-transit rail: Everton, Liverpool & Arena - CLICK

Save Royal Iris - Sign Petition

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seasidenan View Post
    There must be others who've had similar experiences and I certainly wouldn't rule out the possibility of other beings on other planets. Why are we so arrogant as to think that we are the only creatures intelligent enough to survive despite all the trials and tribulations we have in our lives.
    Rant over...sorry folks
    Of all the universe we are the only life - on a small insignificant planet? nah!!!

Yet look at earth life. The human is so far advanced over other life, you have to think we came from elsewhere and are not an original part of this planet.
    The new Amsterdam at Liverpool?
    Save Liverpool Docks and Waterways - Click

Deprived of its unique dockland waters Liverpool
    becomes a Venice without canals, just another city, no
    longer of special interest to anyone, least of all the
    tourist. Would we visit a modernised Venice of filled in
    canals to view its modern museum describing
    how it once was?

Giving Liverpool a full Metro - CLICK
    Rapid-transit rail: Everton, Liverpool & Arena - CLICK

Save Royal Iris - Sign Petition

This was explained in the Transformers movie. It's all from Megatron getting examined under a dam by the USA.

I only visited a medium once in my life and it was a pleasurable experience and she was far better looking than her large mum.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

I'm the same Ged, I once went to slap Derick Acorah and when he asked me why I had done that, I told him I always like to strike a happy medium!

'Sam' will get you. Derek in court: 'Not guilty m'lud, it was Sam'.

I'm the same Ged, I once went to slap Derick Acorah and when he asked me why I had done that, I told him I always like to strike a happy medium!
    I would have thought that he could have saw it coming
    It is Accomplished

Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    I only visited a medium once in my life and it was a pleasurable experience and she was far better looking than her large mum.

I visited a fortune teller in Blackpool once. There was a notice on the window.

- Closed due to unforeseen circumstances!

Balls !!!!!

I thought of becoming a fortune teller once,
    but there's no future in it!
    "Such Power Exists?"

Default The Disclosure Project 2001

On Wednesday, May 9th 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena, according to Dr. Steven M. Greer, director of the Disclosure Project which hosted the event.

The Disclosure Project May 9th 2001 National Press Club Conference

Yea right they fly here ponce about then fly back.the point being?

One is hovering over Wavertree where the Lord Molyneaux will be beamed up and probed to establish the powers of within.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast