Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Files released on UFO sightings

Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    One is hovering over Wavertree where the Lord Molyneaux will be beamed up and probed to establish the powers of within.
    They;ll never get me.

I only have faster healing powers within anyway.

I am up for some Intergalactic breeding though.
    Last edited by Max; 08-24-2008 at 01:43 PM.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Quote Originally Posted by edwardo View Post
    Yea right they fly here ponce about then fly back.the point being?
    Who knows, maybe like some humans,we trek for weeks in the Jungle just to set up camp and study wildlife.maybe they are here for the football and beer?

One thing I will say if you can look past the tinfoil hat wearing nutters out there and study some of the serious evidence from some top ranked people in the military,police ect you should certainly not laugh this phenomena off and think all these people are mad or lying.

Here is a small clip from an interview with a Danish Major blowing the whistle.

YouTube - Project sign ufo evaluations

Just Last year captain Ray Bowyer and all his passengers spotted a massive UFO off the coast of Jersey
    YouTube - Pilot Ray Bowyer Talks About Saucer Sighting
    Last edited by Bevy; 08-24-2008 at 01:58 PM.

I'm not poo pooing UFO's I'm saying there not from out of space.I myself see some funny things at night untill someone shouts"That the hell are you doing in my garden"

The Belgium UFO wave

Part one
    YouTube - Belgium UFO Wave Part 1

Part Two
    YouTube - Belgium UFO Wave Part 2

more @
    YouTube - UFOBevy's Channel

no free onions

I was watching possibly the best UFO documentary i've seen to date last night, it was on more4 (then +1 afterwards)

It was an investigation by a defence journalist who was privvy to a lot of previously secret information. It showed the number of reported sightings down the various years and how the military were working on things during those years. Right from the cold war and the American U2 spying on Russia, their unmanned reconaissance planes in return over the USA - then the blackbird AT mACH 3 DOING 100,000ft on the edge of space - then the stealth flying invibly off the radar - which at the time all looked like nothing before.

The CIA even used muddied the waters by letting the public believe that UFOs could actually exists and the US government changed their stories over Roswell a number of times to let the public believe it was a UFO - rather than come clean about their spying on Russia.

It also showed footage of a bloke in the USA who had invented (in his basement) a propulsion method using ion electrical charges and metal foil to lift a contraption off the ground veritcally. Similar to a German method used before but without the VTOL propulsion method currently used in harriers. The programme ended showing a contrail type movement across the earth on a satellite map which is the most up to date advance in airspace technology, the ultra secret aurora programme with a craft travelling at 8000mph.

It did however concede that there are still a handful of sightings not accounted for a even how amusingly, the state records had handwritten on one account. 'this could actually be a UFO'. So unbelievable to them it was.

It's no coincidence that a lot of sightings are around this area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51

www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

The Minuite man missile failures in America, they were put down to ufos ( yanks need conspiracies to keep themselves Mysterious)

The Government reveals that their Rendelsham Incident files are missing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12613690

www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123