YO! Liverpool
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Haunted Places???

  1. #1
    Newbie iluvshoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Childwall
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Talking Haunted Places???

    Hello everyone!

    I'm wondering if anyone knows of any haunted places in Liverpool & the surrounding area's?

    I'm a paranormal Investigator & the Location's Organizer for the S.P.I. Society of Paranormal Investigation's.

    We travel around the country doing investigation's but I'd like to know if there are any good haunted places here in Liverpool?

    We have made arrangements with Williamson Tunnels to do a investigation sometime later on this year there, it's going to be a great night & we are the first paranormal group to investigate the tunnels, so it's a real privilege for our group!

    If anyone knows could you let me know please, doesn't matter what it is, whether it's a warehouse, ruin's, a pub/nightclub, or even your own home.

    We have a on-line members group, there you can get all our relevant information on our investigations, report's etc. if anyone would like to join just mail me at sammi79@sky.com


    ADVERTISING




    Thanks

    Sammi

  2. #2
    PhilipG
    Guest PhilipG's Avatar

    Default

    Get in touch with someone called Tom Slemen.
    If he doesn't know the answer, he'll make one up.

  3. #3
    Senior Member knowhowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chester UK
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    You don't need the apostrophies in 'areas', 'investigations' and 'reports'.
    Chester: a Virtual Stroll Around the Walls-
    http://www.chesterwalls.info

    The Liverpool Gallery-
    http://www.chesterwalls.info/gallery/liverpool.html

    The Chester Shop
    http://www.thechestershop.com


    Chester & Liverpool Guided Walks
    http://www.chesterwalls.info/guidedwalks.html

  4. #4
    Gnomie
    Guest Gnomie's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipG View Post
    Get in touch with someone called Tom Slemen.
    If he doesn't know the answer, he'll make one up.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Samp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Live Tuebrook area.
    Posts
    409
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvshoes View Post
    Hello everyone!

    I'm wondering if anyone knows of any haunted places in Liverpool & the surrounding area's?

    I'm a paranormal Investigator & the Location's Organizer for the S.P.I. Society of Paranormal Investigation's.

    We travel around the country doing investigation's but I'd like to know if there are any good haunted places here in Liverpool?

    We have made arrangements with Williamson Tunnels to do a investigation sometime later on this year there, it's going to be a great night & we are the first paranormal group to investigate the tunnels, so it's a real privilege for our group!

    If anyone knows could you let me know please, doesn't matter what it is, whether it's a warehouse, ruin's, a pub/nightclub, or even your own home.

    We have a on-line members group, there you can get all our relevant information on our investigations, report's etc. if anyone would like to join just mail me at sammi79@sky.com

    Thanks

    Sammi

    The Paddington site of the tunnels is supposed to have a ghost.

    A visiter who said she had the gift? said she had seen a figure in white in the second level down.

  6. #6
    Re-member Ged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Here, there & everywhere.
    Posts
    7,198
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    It's two levels further down than that where you need to watch yerself, there's a horned figure with a tail and a big fork and there's all fire around it.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

    Updated weekly with old and new pics.

  7. #7
    Local Historian Cadfael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samp View Post
    The Paddington site of the tunnels is supposed to have a ghost.

    A visiter who said she had the gift? said she had seen a figure in white in the second level down.
    Never seen anything personally at Paddington and I must have done tours well in to the hundreds down there and spent some time down there alone mooching around.

    Gotta say that out of all the places you'd think would be haunted, they 'feel' very welcoming and I've never had a problem, even in pitch black.

  8. #8
    Gnomie
    Guest Gnomie's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    It's two levels further down than that where you need to watch yerself, there's a horned figure with a tail and a big fork and there's all fire around it.
    Is that McDonalds Ged?

  9. #9
    Gnomie
    Guest Gnomie's Avatar

    Default

    Im sure a google of Liverpool Ghost will reveal a lot.

    I dont know any ghost, so i cant help you

Similar Threads

  1. HAUNTED SHIPS"S
    By rbrewr in forum Liverpool Sailors
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 09:08 PM
  2. Places to live
    By Fraserbear in forum In My Liverpool Home
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 03:42 PM
  3. The Blackie - Haunted?
    By johnreppion in forum Liverpool Folklore and Oddities
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 11:05 PM
  4. Places I Remember....
    By Kev in forum Liverpool's Environment Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 09:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

For daily updates, to support us further or to join in the conversation: Follow us on Twitter @YOLiverpool / Like our Facebook Page: @yoliverpoolpics / Join the Facebook Group: YO! Liverpool Pictures

× Thanks for coming to the web site. Support our future by turning off your Ad-Blocker or consider a donation via PayPal or Credit Card!