YO! Liverpool
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THIS IS WHY I LIKE LIVERPOOL

Thanks

Default THIS IS WHY I LIKE LIVERPOOL

I LIKE LIVERPOOL 'COS I LIKE LIVERPOOL. I LIKE THE CHINESE COMMUNITY IN CHINA TOWN. I LIKE THE SMELL OF S*** BY THE SEWAGE WORKS. I LIKE THE TASTE OF ICE CREAM AT THE ALBERT DOCK. I LIKE SAYERS PASTIES, FROM LORENZO DRIVE. I LIKE THE LIBRARY AT NORRIS GREEN BECAUSE IT'S FULL OF QUALES. I LIKE THE MERSEYSIDE MARITIME MUSEUM BECAUSE THEY LET ME IN FOR FREE. I LIKE THE TELEPHONE BOX ON BROADWAY BECAUSE I FOUND 10p INSIDE THE RETURNED COINS SLOT. I LIKE THE LADY AT THE CORNER SHOP IN TOXTETH BECAUSE SHE GAVE ME YESTERDAYS ECHO TO WIPE MY AR*E WITH WHEN I HAD NO TOILET PAPER. I LIKE THE POST BOX NEAR TITHEBARN STREET BECAUSE IT'S RED. I LIKE WH SMITH'S IN TOWN BECAUSE OF THEIR MAGNIFICENT WATER FALL. I LIKE LIME STREET TRAIN STATION BECAUSE OF ALL THE BUSES THAT COME AND GO. I LIKE THE CHINESE RESTAURANT UNDER THE HOLIDAY IN BECAUSE THEY SELL INDIAN CUISINE. I LIKE THE RADDISSON SAS HOTEL BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE TOILETS IN THERE. I LIKE LEWIS'S BECAUSE OF THEIR BEAUTIFUL ICE CREAM. I LIKE THE SOUND OF THE TAXIS, QUEUING ON THE RANK OUTSIDE PRIMARK IN CHURCH STREET. I LIKE THE TASTE OF SOME OF THE GERMAN LAGERS IN THE EXCELSIOR. I LIKE THE PRICE OF THE JACKETS AT THE MENS OUTFITTERS IN THE MARKET. I LIKE THE FEELING I GET WHEN I LOOK AT St JOHN'S BEACON FRO UNDERNEATH. I LIKE THE SMELL AS I PASS THE FLOWER STALL NEAR THE ABBEY NATIONAL. I LIKE THE FACT THAT I HAVE VISITED BOTH CATHEDRALS BUT NEVER SAID A PRAYER. I LIKE LIVERPOOL BECAUSE I LIKE LIVERPOOL BECAUSE I LIKE LIVERPOOL BECAUSE I LIKE LIVERPOOL BECAUSE I LIKE LIVERPOOL BECAUSE I LIKE LIVERPOOL BECAUSE I LIKE LIVERPOOL BECAUSE I LIKE LIVERPOOL BECAUSE I LIKE LIVERPOOL BECAUSE I LIKE LIVERPOOL BECAUSE I LIKE LIVERPOOL BECAUSE I LIKE LIVERPOOL...

ADVERTISING

By Stewy

Thanks
    Blog Entries

C'mon, Stewy. Don't sit on the fence - tell us what you think.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    C'mon, Stewy. Don't sit on the fence - tell us what you think.
    , and please DON'T SHOUT! Turn off your caps lock.
    YO! Liverpool has taken me 10 years to develop and maintain.
    If you like the website, please
    donate via PayPal!

Thank you

Partsky

I love seeing the River unexpectedly when I am driving around the City.

Thanks

I love Liverpool because I just do.
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.

chippie

I love Liverpool even more now that I don,t have to live there. I say this in the best possible taste.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast