Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chinatown Crime Blitz

Blog Entries

Default Chinatown Crime Blitz

DRUG dealing, illegal workers and anti-social behaviour were among the targets of a two-day operation in Liverpool’s Chinatown district.

Led by Liverpool North police teams, the operation ran on Wednesday and Thursday with the aim to improve the quality of life for everyone in the area.

Results included seven arrests for offences including disqualified driving, possession of a controlled drug and vehicle theft and two arrests for immigration offences. PCs and Police Community Service Officers visited residents, offering crime prevention advice and high visibility patrols ran throughout the operation, which involved several bodies, including the council.

Acting Inspector Debra Payment said: “We have received very positive feedback about this operation from both residents and businesses in the area. Our local communities have been able to see partnership work in action, which helps raise public confidence. We want to build on the strong sense of community here.

“By working together to create an environment where local people feel safe and have a positive view of the places where they live and work, we will continue to make a significant difference to people's lives.”

Other results included 12 verbal warnings to motorists, 68 fixed penalty notices for various offences, five prosecutions for illegal taxis, and eight warnings to pubs for breaching their licences.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

12 verbal warnings to motorists etc.. , authorised road rage more like it , sounds like a great day for the police force, maybe they aught ( is that a real werd , i dunno ) to have a blitz on the scallywags causing trouble on the streets day and night

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shoney View Post
    maybe they aught ( is that a real werd , i dunno ) to have a blitz on the scallywags causing trouble on the streets day and night
    That's what I thought last night when we got pulled by the coppers in a riot van whilst driving home from swimming lessons

Yet Speke was full of gangs, kids hanging around Morissons causing all kinds of grief, running riot and they pull us, a family just going about our business.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

They must of been too sissy to pull gangs so they pull a family.

Gididi Gididi Goo.

Chris48

Acting Inspector Debra Payment said: “We have received very positive feedback about this operation from both residents and businesses in the area. Our local communities have been able to see partnership work in action, which helps raise public confidence. We want to build on the strong sense of community here.

[/QUOTE]

An unfortunate name for the Officer in charge when targetting illegal workers!

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    They must of been too sissy to pull gangs so they pull a family.
    Pulling gangs may mean they have to make an arrest and do all that paperwork as well as sit around courts for a few days, pulling Kev and his family over was far easier.

Kev,what was their reaction when you told them your name?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteH View Post
    Pulling gangs may mean they have to make an arrest and do all that paperwork as well as sit around courts for a few days, pulling Kev and his family over was far easier.

They didn't ask, just made Collette a bit upset

I have had funny reactions in the past though....
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

John(Zappa)

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    That's what I thought last night when we got pulled by the coppers in a riot van whilst driving home from swimming lessons

Yet Speke was full of gangs, kids hanging around Morissons causing all kinds of grief, running riot and they pull us, a family just going about our business.
    *******s most of them coppers now.You will find that the majority of them were bullied in school.
    No wonder there's little repect for them in todays society.They pulled my nephew a few months back.He was on his way home from work approx 10pm.
    They found nothing on him so they threw a bit of hash in for good measure and gave him a street caution.
    "Never trust a copper" is a true scouse saying.People won't inform the police of crimes much today because information that is given is always being lost or stolen by our trusted police force.
    The best way to report a crime now is to say you think you seen a gun and they turn up in the dozens pretty fast all wanting to play with their weapons.

Chris48

Quote Originally Posted by SteH View Post

What name is that can I ask?

Chris48

Quote Originally Posted by John(Zappa) View Post

1. *******s most of them coppers now.You will find that the majority of them were bullied in school.

2. People won't inform the police of crimes much today because information that is given is always being lost or stolen by our trusted police force.

3. The best way to report a crime now is to say you think you seen a gun and they turn up in the dozens pretty fast all wanting to play with their weapons.
    1. Do you know many of them personally? How do you know they were bullied at school?

2. Which information are you referring to being lost or stolen?

3. If you did see somebody with a gun, would you not want a speedy and effective response?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris48 View Post
    What name is that can I ask?

Let's just say lfc could have done with him today.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Chris48

As in Newcastle united?

Default Duh

Are you guys for real? Anything the police do in this area is required - the China Town area is a disgusting mess - mostly from the slums in this area and the occupants - who are not Chinese. Most of the area should be levelled and the occupants transported......

Before you **** of the Police - you should really try and put yourself in their position - which is trying to make the areas of Liverpool safe from smack heads and scum that inhabit many of our streets.

John(Zappa)

I am not ****ging the police off its just facts.
    Even my run in with one of them (whilst delivering easter eggs) was a joke.
    I have seen police "bully" kids and even my nephew. That's why I think the kids have little repect for them,especially when the police have little respect for kids.
    Chris48..
    1.Yes
    2.Evidence or vital info.
    3.Of Course but is that what the innocent person has to do to get attention quickly.?

Regarding your run in whilst delivering eggs, are you sure it was joke or a yolk?
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast