Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Skyline

Blog Entries

lovely photos Phil, Gerard & Muds
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance,baffle them with bull

http://www.bmycharity.com/laurenrobinson please give generously to childrens cancer charity Clic sergent

Absolutely stunning pictures all round,well done everyone,muds that skyline shot is amazing.

Gerard

Thanks Phil,Great pictures there Lad,Well done.
    Thanks as well Mandy and Ged.

Amazing pics guys......im trying to create a new image gallery space on 21C Liverpool that hows the amazing way our city is changing and also illustrates the great skyline we already have.

Im looking to create a gallery which will feature sub galleries devoted to the photographer, fully credited to those who take the pics, anyone interested? PM if you are...

thanks

www.21cliverpool.kk5.org

Gerard.... Great Picture of Leeds St. Skyline from Scottie Road.. Wow.. I want to go see that place.. LOOKS lovely.. the lawns going to the riverfront..Also the view of Old Liverpool (Liverbuilding etc)..NICE....

All the other photos are great too everyone.. Thanks for sharing...

Gerard

Last edited by Gerard; 08-14-2007 at 04:20 PM.

chippie

Dear Our man on the spot, you got it spot on there mate. I think that is a smashing view of our lovely city from that angle. It,s like the waterfront only it,s from the back. And it has,t got any water in it.

Well done Gerard, and I like those that you put on three days ago. I must have been asleep that day as I,ve only just seen em.

chippie

Default from New Ferry

Sorry Phil, I missed out saying that your first two photos were cracker from New Ferry. Where did you say the bloke went who was doing the full monty. Probably doggin, in the doggin, area of that lovely place eh!

Thanks again Gerard.. that Scottie Road area is very pretty.. That area looks very posh...(That sky is brill in that photo.. ) I will have to check out on a map where it is located amongest the many streets of Liverpool.. Is it far from the center ? ta

Gerard

Quote Originally Posted by naked lilac View Post
    Thanks again Gerard.. that Scottie Road area is very pretty.. That area looks very posh...(That sky is brill in that photo.. ) I will have to check out on a map where it is located amongest the many streets of Liverpool.. Is it far from the center ? ta
    Hiya n l.

Yeah you could say Scottie rd is posh
    The bottom of Leeds st is situated about 300/400 yards from each mersey tunnel.

http://www.vwlowen.co.uk/wirral/roadtun.htm

To the left of the picture (or south) is the Queensway tunnel which is on the edge (1 minute walk) of the City Centre.
    The Kingsway tunnel is to the right of Leeds st again about 300 yards further up Scottie Rd.

I think Phil's first shot taken from New Ferry and Gerard's shot of Leeds Street are brilliant. Everytime I look at them I see more in them!

PhilipG

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    I think Phil's first shot taken from New Ferry and Gerard's shot of Leeds Street are brilliant. Everytime I look at them I see more in them!
    Thank you.
    I love taking zoom pictures.
    It's not until I see them in full size that I discover things that I certainly couldn't see at the time.
    One of my batch from New Ferry even shows TJ's tower in London Road.
    Can't think what thread to put it in.

Gerard

Quote Originally Posted by chippie View Post
    Dear Our man on the spot, you got it spot on there mate. I think that is a smashing view of our lovely city from that angle. It,s like the waterfront only it,s from the back. And it has,t got any water in it.

Well done Gerard, and I like those that you put on three days ago. I must have been asleep that day as I,ve only just seen em.
    Thank you Sir..

Gerard

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    And Thank you Jericho..mucho apprecio..

Absoloutely wonderful stuff!...Please keep them coming.

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast