Thread: Oldliverpoolrailways update dec 2007

www.oldliverpoolrailways. oritelad's Avatar

Default Oldliverpoolrailways update dec 2007

hi everyone not much talking going on in this topic lately i run the website www.oldliverpoolrailways.tk and i am just wondering if you could help its just i want help on refrencing as i have had a few complaints lately can i just ask would it be ok to use your photos that have been shown on here so kindly from my website i dont make any money from my site its just so that everything about liverpool railway history can be all in one place for everyone to enjoy also say i use photos from books would that be allowed i have said in my refrence list thanks to them but is that enougth? as i dont want to be nicked i do not intend to pass other peoples work off as my own i just want everyone to share my site is just to give the liverpool railway info and photos order instead of all spread around the world if you get me anyway hope someone can help.

please check my website tell me what you think would love to hear your comments and before anyone mentions sub brit site on old railway station as you will see i dont step on that sites toes all his photos are kept seprate as i feel that site has put so much hard work into it i dont want people to visit my site more than his
    Last edited by oritelad; 12-17-2007 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oritelad View Post
    hi everyone not much talking going on in this topic lately i run the website www.oldliverpoolrailways.tk and i am just wondering if you could help its just i want help on refrencing as i have had a few complaints lately can i just ask would it be ok to use your photos that have been shown on here so kindly from my website i dont make any money from my site its just so that everything about liverpool railway history can be all in one place for everyone to enjoy also say i use photos from books would that be allowed i have said in my refrence list thanks to them but is that enougth? as i dont want to be nicked i do not intend to pass other peoples work off as my own i just want everyone to share my site is just to give the liverpool raailway info and photos order insteadof all spread around the world if you get me anyway hope someone can help.

please check my website tell me what you think would love to hear your comments and before anyone mentions sub brit site on old railway station as you will see i dont step on that sites toes all his photos are kept seprate as i feel that site has put so much hard work into it i dont want people to visit my site more than his
    Hi oritelad

If you are going to use photographs from elsewhere on your site it is always best to do what you can to get permission to use those photographs. The best of luck to you. I will have a look at your site.

Chris
    Christopher T. George
    Editor, Ripperologist
    Editor, Loch Raven Review
    http://christophertgeorge.blogspot.com/
    Chris on Flickr and on MySpace