Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Murder in Liverpool circa 1973 / 74

Default john noon is my brother

[QUOTE=sheilsy;81946]I am not sure if I am posting this in the right section, but apologies if I havent.
    Anyway what I am looking for is advice in researching a murder which took place in the Walton area of Liverpool about 1973/74, I recall a lad by the name of John noone or noonan was murdered and his body was found in stanley Park. John lived in City Road with his Grandma.

I suspect the echo archives may have reports of this, but how do I access their archives? and does anybody else know where I may find articles relating to this. Sorry to sound like a 'Numpty' but I am new to this research, but would really appreciate some guidance.

Thanks[/QUOTE . [QUOTE=sheilsy;81946]

this is tony noon john noon was my brother did you know him i would like to talk to you about this to find out why you are reserching this
    my phone number 07906128831 i would like you to phone me please

[QUOTE=tyrone-noon;191626][QUOTE=sheilsy;81946]I am not sure if I am posting this in the right section, but apologies if I havent.
    Anyway what I am looking for is advice in researching a murder which took place in the Walton area of Liverpool about 1973/74, I recall a lad by the name of John noone or noonan was murdered and his body was found in stanley Park. John lived in City Road with his Grandma.

I suspect the echo archives may have reports of this, but how do I access their archives? and does anybody else know where I may find articles relating to this. Sorry to sound like a 'Numpty' but I am new to this research, but would really appreciate some guidance.

Thanks[/QUOTE .
    Quote Originally Posted by sheilsy View Post

this is tony noon john noon was my brother did you know him i would like to talk to you about this to find out why you are reserching this
    my phone number 07906128831 i would like you to phone me please
    Left a PM for you
    Visit my website at My Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by gorgeous View Post
    Hiya Sheilsy ,

I don't know if this is the young lad or not , but it's worth starting your search here .

John Anthony Noon , d o b . 10th July 1963.
    Death q 4 December 1975 Ref . 36 page 0813.
    So he'd be 12 yrs old

So if you contact the Echo to see if they ran the story in Dec 1975,
    Hope it's a starting point for you
    good luck
    Karen
    john died 28th aug 1975

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12