Looking back at the pics iv'e taken since the 1980s, I was countng up the places that have since been demolished but stopped at 100 as I wasn't even a smidgen the way through.

Here are some of them, recorded for posterity.

Hapton Street chapel which was disused when snapped here. It'd been like this for a long time but I got wind it was to finally go and it did not long afterwards. It was on the corner of Netherfield Road North, just a little bit along from where the Popular cinema was.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Aspinalls carpet showroom. We'd got our oil cloth (or lino is yer posh) from here in the 1970s. It stood open for business but in not too good a state at the corner of Erskine St and Moss St for a long time but now only the wrought iron centre next door stands there alone.

I used to pass this old property on Bankfield Drive when I was in Millbank College in the late 70s. Going past it last week, only the shell remains as a way of a barrier to the wasteland behind it.

As it is today.

Formerly a pub on the dock road and then Beldam House, it collapsed a couple of years ago and the unsafe structure was then demolished completely.

This is a shot I took of Manchester Street in 1990 - just across the road from where I lived. Here's how it looks these days too.

Benson Street which runs between Mount Pleasant and Renshaw Street. Only the bottom three blocks still exist.

These swathes of wastelands in Bootle, looking towards the council buildings on Millers Bridge I captured as somebody requested it. There is new housing all over here now so this view is no longer possible.

Andy Capps which for many years went under the name the Old Stingo when we'd pop in for a pint between our crawl from the New York to the tugboat. My friend bought the pub and land and had 2 houses built which are in the old Nethy Road style with the addition of a great roof terrace overlooking the city and beyond below.

I photographed every pub still standing a few years back and some now are sadly not. Here's another, The Bay Horse on Grinfield Street.

The Royal George, aka Blacks on Park Road. I'd played pool in here as an away venue for the Goat, great craick - great lads.

Inevitably, lots of building feature in my lost forever folder including my old school, St Gregory's on Prince Edwin Street.