Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Searching for an old friend

Default PM in your mailbox

I sent you my email via PM.

xoxoo

chippie

Default the truth is out there.

Does any of my fellow members or guests know a bloke in the Liverpool area called David Richard Pugh?

I have a message from an old neighbour of mine that his daughter wants to make herself known to him

He is married, twice I believe, and has at least one daughter.

This information is thirty years old and I will act as a go between if David is out there and wants or doesn,t want to get involved.

Thanks.

Hiya Val (Lori)
    LOL, i received your e mail , pleased as punch for ya , off to e mail his sister now , . I've everything crossed for you . Good luck !
    Love Karen xxx

Hiya Chippie ,
    If you can find a rough year of birth i'll have a go for you , but be real careful with this one , it can be so delicate as he & his new family may or may not wish to be contacted , PM me if you wish with any details that you have .

Take care
    Love Karen x

chippie

Hiya Karen, I know what you are saying and I,m not too sure about it myself but if the lad wants to see his daughter I could help, if he doesn,t, well I never contacted him. I know how tricky these things are but I did offer my help to this old neighbour when I found her recently .

I,ll pm you when I can get further information for you, thanks.

looking for some old work mates,that worked in Evans Medical 1960s, Marie Murphy,Maise Owens,Edna. Lillian Blundell, Jeff Macklin,
    Eric Greenwood,Ted the forklift driver,to name but a few

Quote Originally Posted by gorgeous View Post
    Hiya Val (Lori)
    LOL, i received your e mail , pleased as punch for ya , off to e mail his sister now , . I've everything crossed for you . Good luck !
    Love Karen xxx

OK, I am well and truly GRIPPED by this exchange! Did Lori find out if it was HER David Bright? I'm hoping it was, obviously. But I do need to know.
    Gu ere bai

Default David is found!

Hello, All!

Yes, I've found my David! Thank you SO much, for your help, your suggestions, your cheering!

It's been a busy week, catching up on 20 years. I can't tell you how much this means to me.

Much love to my friends in Liverpool! Someday I'll come visit, and we'll all go grab a beer! (but mine must be cold, sorry!!)

love and hugs!
    Lori

Don't you love a happy ending ,
    sniffs & puts tissues away .
    Speak to you soon Lori . xx

Hi Jimmy ,
    Would those names have been the maiden names or married names of the females ?
    If it's their maiden names we'll have our work cut out trying to locate them , For some reason i find Men much easier to locate ," WONDER WHY " . after saying that , if the names are published eg in the Liverpool Echo , some ones bound to know one of them & get in touch ,
    Do you have a rough year of birth , like 1940's etc .
    Take care , best wishes
    Karen x

Quote Originally Posted by gorgeous View Post
    Don't you love a happy ending ,
    sniffs & puts tissues away .
    Speak to you soon Lori . xx

Hi Jimmy ,
    Would those names have been the maiden names or married names of the females ?
    If it's their maiden names we'll have our work cut out trying to locate them , For some reason i find Men much easier to locate ," WONDER WHY " . after saying that , if the names are published eg in the Liverpool Echo , some ones bound to know one of them & get in touch ,
    Do you have a rough year of birth , like 1940's etc .
    Take care , best wishes
    Karen x
    Thanks Karen,have made contact with jeff macklin,the girls names are maiden names as you said,they were born around 1945, found Lillian Blundells name she is married,as to are the otheirs I should imagineThanks

just read this thread right through, what a lovely story, Lori, I'm happy you 've found your friend.

Perhaps you could help me too. I was born and brought up in Bootle and my cousin used to live in Selwyn Street Kirkdale. He was born about 1953 and I lost touch with him 35 years ago. We were very close as children. His dad died when he was young. His name was William (Billy) Mitchell. Don't know if he still lives in Liverpool, or even if he is still alive. Thanks Lynne

Blog Entries

Just read this. Karen you're a jewel. Well done.

Nice one.

I've just realised that this is a very old thread. Perhaps I should move it or start a new thread. What do you think??
    Lynne

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lynne99 View Post
    I've just realised that this is a very old thread. Perhaps I should move it or start a new thread. What do you think??
    Lynne
    Do it babe, leave this little gem as it is. Nice story.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123