Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The riots!

Post The riots!

Got this link sent to me today, after a discussion with a few people re the UK riots: Makes one think this guy could be on the right track! unfortunatly.

http://dotsub.com/view/6474921d-8943...8-de62aa3b3e54

How strange , I had always believed that Adolf hadn't fathered any children.....how wrong I was.

Blog Entries

I'm sure many of us think a bit like him at times !

Blog Entries

It's a funny old world, this, the world in which we all live.

A world where an individual's own ignorant and blinkered view gives them, as if by right, a platform from which to spout there own brand of venom and a stage upon which they can act out and externalise their inner anxiety and sense of loss and a screen in every home from which they can display and replay the drama of their individual frenzy about dreams unrealised, promises unkept and a future that holds out nothing but more of the same, an eternal action replay, a tape-loop of self delusion, self deceit and -if not mute- then dumb reliance on someone else sorting out what should be someone else's problems.

Whether I speak of the rioters or the 'respectable' ranters is for the reader to decide for themself.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty1 View Post
    I'm sure many of us think a bit like him at times !

I agree with you ,many of us do think a bit like him at times but thank god it's only a bit.

Blog Entries

I agree with you ,many of us do think a bit like him at times but thank god it's only a bit.
    He is extreme in his views and we may not agree with everything he may say but he does have a right to express them. It is at times like these that our attitudes harden even though we might understand the problems of the youth of today.

He is extreme in his views and we may not agree with everything he may say but he does have a right to express them. It is at times like these that our attitudes harden even though we might understand the problems of the youth of today.
    Most definitely he should have a right to express them, and we should be seen to express and act upon our dislike for his extremist views.That's why I tried to draw an analogy with Adolph H, who's extremism was allowed to flourish when a gullible and worried public looking for a quick fix were only too eager to concur with his hardline attitude..

The point is these riots would not have taken place if this teenager had not been carrying a gun and therefore would still be alive.

At the end of the day it had nothing to do with the lies from the officers involved it was all down to a youth carrying an illegal weapon in this country and knowing it was illegal and has now faced the consequences.

Police carrying guns is no different than a soldier entering a war zone if joe public is carrying a gun and its seen then its down to the soldier to determine whether its his life or the or joe publics,I have no sympathy for those who carry such weapons and deserve what comes with the territory they put themselves in.

GP, If you mean Mark Duggan , who was shot and killed in Tottenham, he was 29 yrs old.
    I agree with you..."I have no sympathy for those who carry such weapons and deserve what comes with the territory they put themselves in. "
    However, we cannot be certain ...."The point is these riots would not have taken place if this teenager had not been carrying a gun and therefore would still be alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Oudeis View Post
    It's a funny old world, this, the world in which we all live.

A world where an individual's own ignorant and blinkered view gives them, as if by right, a platform from which to spout there own brand of venom and a stage upon which they can act out and externalise their inner anxiety and sense of loss and a screen in every home from which they can display and replay the drama of their individual frenzy about dreams unrealised, promises unkept and a future that holds out nothing but more of the same, an eternal action replay, a tape-loop of self delusion, self deceit and -if not mute- then dumb reliance on someone else sorting out what should be someone else's problems.

Whether I speak of the rioters or the 'respectable' ranters is for the reader to decide for themself.
    Good post Oudeis and very true.

GP, If you mean Mark Duggan , who was shot and killed in Tottenham, he was 29 yrs old.
    I agree with you..
    Learn to use the quote boxes ie.....

Cut the text you wish to quote by clicking on the beginning the start of the text with the left mouse button held down and sweep the mouse along the text to the ending of where you wish it to stop,this should make the text go blue? then click on the icon that is next to the picture and film icon,"the white bubble text icon" second row up and the fourth icon from the end.
    This will then properly quote the text thats highlighted in blue.

Double quote is the same procedure above but press enter to put a space between your typing in of the first quote and reply.

Type in your reply below the quoted text as this is the correct procedure for quoting someone.

Blog Entries

That's why I tried to draw an analogy with Adolph H, who's extremism was allowed to flourish when a gullible and worried public looking for a quick fix were only too eager to concur with his hardline attitude..
    I fully understood the analogy that you wished to draw grekko and yes we should all express our dislike of extremist views, unless that is, we hold the same views !

I fully understood the analogy that you wished to draw grekko and yes we should all express our dislike of extremist views, unless that is, we hold the same views !

No argument with that Marty.

Mark Duggan recieved the ultmate sanction for carrying an illegal firearm, the Police officers involved will recieve whatever sanction the laws of this land require after the due process of law is completed. That days actions by everyone, may well see many more lives destroyed.

Mmm...reactionary yeh,but understandable! Would anyone here debate the semantics,if it was their shop,house,car,burnt out? Or even worse, a friend or relative killed!
    Hitler,I think,was a product of his own particular scenario,it could have been anyone,with a mouth!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast