Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with a Liverpool ghosts and hauntings book

Hi, I actually have a video of a ghost, which my daughter took by accident, but unfortunetly my daughter never actually saw it herself, but her 2 friends did, but I know they wont even talk about it. I am a paranormal investigator myself, and had the video footage examined. No fakery involved. My daughter was only 15 at the time, her friends 15/16. Because the 2 girls wouldnt be interviewed by Paraprojects that where investigating , they say they cant rule out that the girls didnt do this themselves (which I am quite certain they have not) because they cant see what sort of character they have. But I know the truth, I have the video as evidence. I have been back to the site, on the anniversary, and had numerous pieces of equipment E.g K2 Meters, EMF Meters (ghost radar0 all going off at the same time, at around the same time the sighting happened. Also, I do know a very good place, in St Helens which is very active.

Come on then let's see it. And the vid.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Debra

I've heard ghostly shuffles in the past ..

Blog Entries

Hahaha hilarious! What a load of ole mumbo-jumbo! Some people will believe anything, absolutely anything? Even Arthur Conan Doyle was taken by spiritualist, psychic and paranormal stories of the day. He was well away with the fairies! The Cottingley fairies, that is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cottingley_Fairies_1.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	13313  

Blog Entries

Me girls say that we are haunted by me dad. My youngest lad even seen him. He never met him in life though.

Blog Entries

Default UFO woo

Another question:

Why is it that the majority of UFO sightings only appear to crackpot mid-western US farmers, rather than to the rest of us? Hmmmm??? Could it be that they're making it all up? The British government released a series of top secret UFO files to the public yesterday.

One overwhelming observation was noted - the sightings reflected the technology and culture of the day. ie: sightings in the 1920's UFO's were shaped like Zeppelin airships, the 60's more like flying saucers [image below], and today, similar to stealth fighter bombers. Full article here.

I repeat my claim, that some people will believe anything, absolutely anything.

Name:	_44651302_saucer1_226.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	13314  

Debra

I have never believed in a UFO daz , but then again i never believed in bad spirits until i moved into a house that was over a hundred years old , i never seen a ghost , but boy was the atmoshpere horrible .. I just knew something wasn't right ..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I have never believed in a UFO daz , but then again i never believed in bad spirits until i moved into a house that was over a hundred years old , i never seen a ghost , but boy was the atmoshpere horrible .. I just knew something wasn't right ..
    I'm the same, I don't believe...and can't watch a horror movie by myself? When I have, it's from behind the sofa. What a wuss!

Debra

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    I'm the same, I don't believe...but I can't watch a horror movie by myself? When I have it's from behind the sofa. What a wuss!
    I know , i hate them ! I hate sleeping in the dark too , I always imagine i can see things moving about in the shadows ...

Blog Entries

Oh, the things moving in the shadows are real. I was just talking about UFO's.

Hahaha hilarious! What a load of ole mumbo-jumbo! Some people will believe anything, absolutely anything? Even Arthur Conan Doyle was taken by spiritualist, psychic and paranormal stories of the day. He was well away with the fairies! The Cottingley fairies, that is.
    It might also be said that there are such things as fads. Spiritualism was a fad in British society in Conan Doyle's day. He did though play in goal for Portsmouth. Maybe he got hit on the head a few times?
    Christopher T. George
    Editor, Ripperologist
    Editor, Loch Raven Review
    http://christophertgeorge.blogspot.com/
    Chris on Flickr and on MySpace

Debra

Oh, the things moving in the shadows are real. I was just talking about UFO's.
    Don't be saying that , I'll never sleep again !!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGeorge View Post
    It might also be said that there are such things as fads. Spiritualism was a fad in British society in Conan Doyle's day. He did though play in goal for Portsmouth. Maybe he got hit on the head a few times?
    Arthur Conan Doyle a Pompey! All bets are off - I'll believe in anything now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Don't be saying that , I'll never sleep again !!!
    Get yourself one of these pillows then?

Name:	Boyfriend Pillow.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	13315  

Arthur Conan Doyle a Pompey! All bets are off - I'll believe in anything now.
    That could be his ghost behind the Portsmouth goal. . .

By the way, talking of ghosts and mysteries and such, you may have heard that the mystery writer Dick Francis, a former jockey, died a few days ago, age 89. He rode the Queen's horse in the 1956 Grand National and was leading going to the finishing post. But the horse fell unexpectedly, apparently having seen something on the track, a shadow or something, and he ended up losing the lead. Dick Francis never did win the National.

C
    Christopher T. George
    Editor, Ripperologist
    Editor, Loch Raven Review
    http://christophertgeorge.blogspot.com/
    Chris on Flickr and on MySpace

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast