Thread: Baines Place

Default Baines Place

Anyone remember Baines Place? It was off Breck Road I think or at least very close by.

Any memories of it or even a photo perhaps? I would be very grateful for that.

Lyn

Blog Entries

This is the site of one of our members (Ged). This link should take you to pictures of Breck Road, but there is much much more to explore. Enjoy...

http://inacityliving.piczo.com/?g=41897456&cr=7

Thank you Oudeis.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

For Lyns, and welcome to the forum.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Thanks Oudeis .. a VERY interesting site, great photos, lsadly none of Baines Place but lots to see and talk about. Ged if your reading ... I worked for Bass Charrington in Johnson Street.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Sorry Ged I should have refreshed before I posted, I missed your post.

Thats fantastic, thank you soooo much . I would dearly love one looking into Baines Place if at all possible.

Hiya Lyn. Ah don't i know that place well with the ale tankers trudging around and the smell of the hops etc. Seems a couple of lifetimes ago now when I think of how quiet Sundays were down that top end of Dale Street compared to these days with everything going on.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

I will keep a lookout.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Blog Entries

Another of our member's (Colin) has this site...

http://streetsofliverpool.co.uk/

Another fantastic site Oudeis. Between the two of those I am reminded of places I must revisit , this time with my camera and places Im no longer able to visit as they no longer exist.

Oudeis you have been very helpful, than you so much. Hmm ... might have yourself a stalker now I know who to ask for help and info.

Blog Entries

When all is said and done Lyn, all I have done is saved you a little time. The real work has been and is being done by the like of Ged, Colin and others who you shall encounter here over time.
    There is a great deal happening in your beautiful city/county and many, if not in fact most, of the doers are members here.

The sooner you get your profile done the sooner you will meet with friends you never knew you had and with, perhaps, some you have forgotten.

And, yes, of course if there is anything I can 'interfere' with along the way I am only too happy to help.