My 2nd Gr Grandmother Anne (Ann) Quirk (born in 1835 in Liverpool) is the only one from her siblings that I can trace. All her other siblings seem to be a mystery. Anne married Matthew Woods in 1870 and I can track her until
1901 in West Derby (from the 1901 census) and to my Gr Grandmother etc...

However, it's her siblings that have me truly puzzled.

The oldest..John Quirk born in 1826 only shows until the 1841 census. I can't seem to find a record on Ancestry.com that is close to his DOB. No marriage or death record seems to come up. Can't seem to find a baptismal record either.

Next would be Anne...got that.

Then would be Henry. Born in 1837 and I can find on the 1851 census but nothing after that. No baptismal record or marriage record (at least nothing close to his birth year).

Then Joseph, born in 1839 and shows up on the 1851 census. Nothing after that. Again, nothing close to his birth year. I can pull up a number of Joseph Quirks (and have looked under Mcguirk (which his father Owen shows as for his marriage record).

Last but not least is Helen (Helena). I was able to find a baptismal record for her in 1841 but she doesn't show up in the 1851 census, but...I can't seem to find a death record for her.

I'm trying to see if I still have relatives in Liverpool (or anywhere in England) but I can't seem to go beyond Ann who is immediate family.

Any thoughts/help/suggestions???

Again as always, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always a Garth Brooks Fan...Karin