Thread: World wide video linkage-Looking for ex-Pats to get involved

Default World wide video linkage-Looking for ex-Pats to get involved

I am working on new project called Alt Valley Vision (liverpool john moores university and alt valley trust), we are setting up a community web portal video training and also we are setting up six wireless fast connection internet centres across Alt Valley.

These centres will be able to do video conferencing and what we want to do is link up to probably four countries (US OZ NZ canada) with Liverpool ex pats to have a world wide debate on the capital of culture, etc.

The ex pats would need to find locations where they can access video conferencing (universities colleges etc). So if there is anyone out there who is interested or knows of someone then can they initially get in touch to discuss the idea. The plan is it will take place early 2008.

s.j.faragher@ljmu.ac.uk
    0151 546 5514 ext221

Brilliant Idea Steve !
    I'd like to be included in that one when it gets off the ground.

I am sure its already begin by now. Let me googled the stuff to get more on the happenings.... Is it possible to join by now using Rhubcom's appliance ( I am sure this is not going to be an issue ! ).

great idea steve, but the only thing we know about coc in NZ is what we read on the net ( other peoples reports and interpretations ) it's not been reported here at all that i know of , aus, and canada etc.... may be different though, good luck