I was reading it in the Guardian which is by no means absolute proof and the original source is something called 'GMB Experts in the World of Work'. I can't help you with any links as yet - I'm not sure when the analog meets the digital at The Guardian...

I will admit to being surprised too but when you think how many people leave the city in the prime economically active age of 18 to 21 in one group and then 21 to 30 in another, then reckon how many old folks stay as the population of the UK get older, then add in the national average for unemployment-ness, I guess it starts to make sense.

I wonder how many people running around the shops and bars in town are still living on borrowed time (and money).

I had a nice big Ford in Africa - I loved that vehicle to bits. I bent a Toyota Landcruiser down at the shops in Sydney. Rubbish car. Massive engine but way too heavy. Nearly everyone there who needed one had a 2WD ute. S'not what you got, it's how you use it. Travelog over.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Waterways View Post
NO compromises. The rule book was known from the start. They know the framework they should work in....Skyscrapers on the river wall? Yerrr
The rule book is here http://liverpool.gov.uk/Images/SPDWorldHeritageSite.pdf

You will notice that Peel's proposals respects them. When you're ready you can tell us where they don't.