YO! Liverpool
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone who lived in County rd , Walton .1968 to 1980

Thanks

Default Anyone who lived in County rd , Walton .1968 to 1980

I am to trace a girl I knew from this area around this time , but the only thing I know is that she lived , in the flats as you went around the roundabout towards Walton Hospital , I think they where in Breeze lane , she lived with her father , her mother had passed away , she would have been sixteen or seventeen in 1968 , so she will be in her fiftys now , I know it,s a long shot finding her with the little I can tell you ,but I,ve got to try something , because to be honest , I would be telling lies , if I that , I thought of her all the time for the last 30 odd years , but for the last 10 days , she is all I have thought about , morning , noon and night , so if anyone who lived in the flats . or might know someone who did , or the might even know her from school , at the time , I would be really grateful if you could let me know , where she is now , or how she is .

ADVERTISING

Last edited by mick55; 07-13-2007 at 10:56 PM.

PhilipG

Welcome to the forum.

I wonder why, all of a sudden, we are getting these types of posts, and what has prompted them?

Do you know the name of the lady?
    (Even a first name might help).
    If not, I think it's going to take a miracle to find her.
    Last edited by PhilipG; 07-13-2007 at 09:15 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhilipG View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

I wonder why, all of a sudden, we are getting these types of posts, and what has prompted them?
    I was thinking that maybe its a Yo sideline.
    Yo worldwide dating
    " If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from".

"I could have been a footballer - but I had a paper round"..Yosser Hughes

Thanks

Mick never look back, you might get a shock.
    Ernie.

Thanks

Thanks for your advice ERNIE , sorry I never replied the other day ,but I was still living in hope , but looking at the amount of people that have looked at my thread , I don,nt think anybody on this site knows , so thanks again ERNIE , and thanks to everyone who as taken the time to look at my thread .

Thanks

Aw that is lovely, but beware nothing ever stays the same. I used to go out with a guy from Glasgow, who I met whilst I lived in The Channel Isles in 73. We sort of kept in touch over the years, I married had children, divorced. Got back in touch, and every time I was on my own, my thoughts were of him, I was besotted, then about 5 years ago, I asked him if I could visit him . Yes he said, so I went to Glasgow to see him. I knew him straight away, long gone was his long dark hair, to be replaced with a mop of white/grey. But to me he was still gorgeous. Anyhow from the minute we met, I knew there was not going to be any romance, he had changed so much. I could tell he didnt like me, he was saying, Oh I am going to have a lie down, I always have to have a nap in the afternoons, and left me watching tv. He was a few years older than me, and did have some medical problems. He showed me around Glasgow, then when I had to go for my train home, I asked if he wanted to go and wait with me on the platform, he refused.As I walked towards the train, I looked back and he had already gone! That was the end of that, I was dissapointed and was heartbroken, but realised time had taken its toll. So sorry if this is a depressing tale, just dont expect things to be the same if you do meet her again, and I hope you do. If you are talking about the high rise flats by the flyover, they were knocked down and are now oap flats, I know the caretaker of these flats, if you had a first name, I could have asked him if he knew of anyone with that name, as he lived in the high rise too. Good luck with your search.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast