Hi Tony,

Don't you answer your's or Mrs Spikes phone anymore !

Anyway, went to St Georges Hall today, only spent about 3 hours there, over an hour on the Wartime stand, chatting with "John", who helped put it all together.

Anyway, looking through his pics and info, I got chatting ( as you do ) !

The Broadgreen Shelter that got hit, he had on "The Green", whereas we think it was towards the edge of the triangle on the verge of Edge Lane / Queens Drive.

We then went onto the Old Swan AFS bombing, which we assumed was in the Tram Shed, top of Green Lane / Prescot Rd, John has it down as "Pritchards Garage", on corner of Woburn Hill / Green Lane.

John also mentioned about a direct hit in George St / Upper Pit St area, apparently a lot of prople went "missing" the next day but can't find any reference to it ( mental note to look through the Liverpools finest book )
Does anyone know or have heard of this shelter / area being hit with much loss of life.

John hasn't got a website or anything but is willing to help with info etc if you need anything.

I have John's number, I'll get in touch with him, get his email etc and you two can have a chat if you like.

Answer your phone will ya

Mart