Thread: Some pics around Liverpool.

Default Some pics around Liverpool.

Here are some pictures taken by me ......

enjoy

Last edited by Lee Rose; 07-02-2007 at 04:50 PM.

Cool you can fly Nice shots. Looks like you've got a smudge on your lens though. Its roughly in the middle of the shots. I don't know if you've got access to Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, or some other form of image editor but with a 2 minute push of a button you can fix the slight contrast issue on the images. It looks like it was a bit of a hazy day and images can often look washed out.

Photoshop, auto levels and auto colour. Both from the Image, then Adjustments menu. I also did slight horizon fix. I'll remove the image if you wish, its just an example of a quick 2 min job of how you can use an image editor to tweak your images on a hazy day.

Quote Originally Posted by petecarr View Post
    Cool you can fly Nice shots. Looks like you've got a smudge on your lens though. Its roughly in the middle of the shots. I don't know if you've got access to Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, or some other form of image editor but with a 2 minute push of a button you can fix the slight contrast issue on the images. It looks like it was a bit of a hazy day and images can often look washed out.

Photoshop, auto levels and auto colour. Both from the Image, then Adjustments menu. I also did slight horizon fix. I'll remove the image if you wish, its just an example of a quick 2 min job of how you can use an image editor to tweak your images on a hazy day.
    looks like I will have to get a cleaning kit .....

I do have Photoshop v7, but at the moment my laptop is broken and needs repairing.. So I am using family pc.. Which does not have Photoshop grrr.

I love the edit you done to the image, makes it look alot better.....

Your welcome to keep it up mate ....

Thanks
    LEE

Cool PS7 should have the auto features, which work 9/10 times. I think Paintshop Pro, or as its now Corel also has a similar feature for quickly boosting the contrast. You can get a lens cleaning pen from Jessops for about £10. Its great for removing spots of rain from a lens. Also a lint free cloth is good for cleaning the lens.

Quote Originally Posted by petecarr View Post
    Cool PS7 should have the auto features, which work 9/10 times. I think Paintshop Pro, or as its now Corel also has a similar feature for quickly boosting the contrast. You can get a lens cleaning pen from Jessops for about £10. Its great for removing spots of rain from a lens. Also a lint free cloth is good for cleaning the lens.
    thanks for the tip Pete .

will pick up a cleaning pen probably tomorrow, see how it works .

btw those pictures were taken at the top of the angelic cathedral in liverpool .

It's great to see the arena in reality as oppossed to those artists impressions we got for months.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.