Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyjama Women

Blog Entries

hoodies with both hands down the front of their kecks
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Default Strata

The scruffs love Trish and Jermey Kyle and Trailer Park trash they can have your DNA to prove your the daddy, and they want the working class out so they can live in freedom with their beer garden babies.
    Oh as I was young and easy in the mercy of his means,
    Time held me green and dying
    Though I sang in my chains like the sea.

Dylan Thomas

Default PJs at Tesco

It's all about pride - where is the pride in these women who wear PJs during the day?? Isn't it nice to get up, showered, dressed and a little spray of perfume, hair done etc - it makes you feel nice and gives you pride in yourself. What's the matter with that?
    It is also courteous to the people who may deal with you during the course of the day. It gives you a purpose for the day.
    In addition, if my daughter even thought about going out in her pyjamas, I would lock her bedroom door - just the thought of anyone seeing her would bad for her and extremely worrying for me.

Liverpool New Yorker! Ronijayne's Avatar

It is about pride. I met a British guy last month who had dirty hair and close up to him he had an unwashed smell. It was at a cocktail reception too and everyone had made the effort to have a bit of a dressy look going even though most of them came straight from the office!
    Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

I thought you meant our Joey there for a minute but he ain't been invited to no Cocktail receptions just lately.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

I saw one In a trackie go out on Rose Lane out the gym with curlers In her hair for the first time a couple days ago.

The curlers look daft though, Pyjamas It might depend on how chav they are.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    hoodies with both hands down the front of their kecks
    Thats been copied off Americans who live In the ghettos and listen to rap music!

Too much American copying this country does.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

I too cringe when I see young girls/women out & about in their Pj's during the day, because I can't help but ask myself .... 'have they slept in those all night and then actually ventured out in them afterwards' OR 'have they just put them on to go shopping and walkabout in etc, only to go home and wear the same ones for bed'?????? Either way it's gotta get a big EEEEEWWWWW from me as I think it's so unhygienic no matter what way you look at it!

I'm a firm believer of women taking care of how they look as I think this shows a feeling of self respect and in turn , gains respect from others who see you.

Believe it or not ~ I can't even bring myself to answer the door to the postman in my PJs and have had many a parcel sent back to the dreaded depot because I haven't been dressed, or had my face & hair done! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! .

I have to agree with others on this, and say that this 'daytime pyjama wearing fad' is unfortunately down to sheer laziness

P.S. Lindylou ~ I too hate to hear Mums swearing in front of or at their children and am truly saddened by the effect it will undoubtedly have on them in the future. (Where's a Sad smiley when you need one?) :-(

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvIlDivo View Post
    I'm a firm believer of women taking care of how they look as I think this shows a feeling of self respect and in turn , gains respect from others who see you.

Believe it or not ~ I can't even bring myself to answer the door to the postman in my PJs and have had many a parcel sent back to the dreaded depot because I haven't been dressed, or had my face & hair done! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! .

I have to agree with others on this, and say that this 'daytime pyjama wearing fad' is unfortunately down to sheer laziness

P.S. Lindylou ~ I too hate to hear Mums swearing in front of or at their children and am truly saddened by the effect it will undoubtedly have on them in the future. (Where's a Sad smiley when you need one?) :-(

I agree. I too am a firm believer in taking a pride in your appearance.
    I never lounge about in nightwear ! I get dressed in tidy clothes no matter what. I wear eyeshadow and mascara and a squirt of perume every day even if I am staying in doors.

re mothers swearing;
    I see it all too often. At the shops or the local school run. It's horrendous some of the foul language I've heard coming from the mouths of mothers to their little kids. It's disgusting to talk to a little child like that

Debra

I don't go out in my p.j.'s either , but having a headmaster 'order me' to NOT wear pyjama's would be a bit much .. He has no right to order any body to dress in a certain way outside of his school , some young mum's have a few kids to get ready in the mornings , and sometimes it's a rush to get dressed , i would'nt call them slovenly cows at all , i see some mums rush back home , clean the house , get dressed , go shopping pick the kids back up , cook tea , and so on , not all Pyjama wearing girls are slovenly cows , it's a hard job having kids ..... Maybe the headmaster can swap places with a mum of say , three or four kids for week ...

Default PjS

I was over last year and was told about these women wearing PjS DURING THE DAY and could not believe what I was seeing!! And they were mainly in Bootle, dont know if that was particular to Bootle , but that is were I saw them , what on earth is in their heads, they are a disgrace to Liverpool , no wonder the rest of the country is laughing and skitting at Scousers. I live in Australia and I hold my head up high when I tell people that I am a died in the wool Scouser, and proud of the fact , but these divies are a scurge on our city. they should be jailed for their disgraceful behavior.

Debra

Quote Originally Posted by kdraper42 View Post
    I was over last year and was told about these women wearing PjS DURING THE DAY and could not believe what I was seeing!! And they were mainly in Bootle, dont know if that was particular to Bootle , but that is were I saw them , what on earth is in their heads, they are a disgrace to Liverpool , no wonder the rest of the country is laughing and skitting at Scousers. I live in Australia and I hold my head up high when I tell people that I am a died in the wool Scouser, and proud of the fact , but these divies are a scurge on our city. they should be jailed for their disgraceful behavior.
    "Jailed for their behaviour" ! Don't you think that's taking things a little too far K.Draper ? What next ? jailed for not having a job .. or jailed for having more than one child , how about we start flogging single parents ? we live in a democracy not a communist state , i don't agree with anyone going out in a undressed state , BUT it's still their right to do so , and nobody not even the headmaster should 'order' anyone to dress in a certain way , he has no juristriction over what the mothers of children wear to school .

Blog Entries

Having just spent 3 days in Liverpool, on 4 occasions I saw women out in pj's. I just find it odd. My wife saw a woman in muddy Stanley Park walking her dog - in pink fluffy slippers. Odder still.

Keeping It Real !!!!!!!!! ItsaZappathing's Avatar

The ones who wear Pj's for the shops etc I refer to as "scruffy lazy tramps". That's all they are.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    Having just spent 3 days in Liverpool, on 4 occasions I saw women out in pj's. I just find it odd. My wife saw a woman in muddy Stanley Park walking her dog - in pink fluffy slippers. Odder still.
    WOT!! No big rollers in her hair... she must have been really posh!
    Never put anyone on a pedestal... THEY'LL LOOK DOWN ON YOU!

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast