Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyjama Women

Blog Entries

..and what girl would go out with the equivalent type of lad who has his hands constantly down the front of his trackie. Tax the hard workers and give to those who don't, laughin.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

I'm just an ordinary mum - and I'm not perfect - but I get up an hour before my kids every morning to get myself ready first - hair, make up and clothes - before dropping the youngest off at my mum's on workdays or before I see her to the school gate on the days I don't work. I maintain my standards as an example to my children of how they should conduct themselves. couldn't face the world if my hair and make up wasn't done and properly dressed - I might frighten the horses!!!!!

Sweetpatooti,
    Luvya girl keep up your standards, pity there aren't a few thousand more like you.
    You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.
    Winston Churchill

I seen one woman in as*a the other day in her PJs.......kipper full of makeup, you could smell the perfume, BUT, you could tell she had slept in the PJs because they had creases in where they would have rolled up in bed, and the cheeky mare was looking other women up and down..
    And the lads doing that...................hope they fall off

Why are we bothered about other peoples appearances?

**** them, It's upto them If they stink or not, there not really bothering anyone because of the way there dressed.

We are all aware, those born in the 1970 or before (mostly ) how society has declined and this is just another example.
    It's onlty declined In their minds because some of them refuse or can't keep up with Modern times. The People before them probably spouted the same stuff.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Default Pyjamas

I was on a bus going to town,when one of those pyjama girls sat next to me.The stink was ruthless,and i couldn"t leave my seat because the bus was full.Everyone must have a bath or a shower these days.
    Ernie.

Mondays and Tuesdays in the post office .. to be avoided because there is often a pong in there after the long queues out to the door all morning (are they pay out days or something ?) - not just me saying this - it has been noted by other neighbours. There is a definate aroma.

the pyjama gang, the alchies and smackheads all emerge to queue up - then they disappear until the next time.

Dirty mares, smackheads and winos. Sounds like a future production at the Everyman

Quote Originally Posted by Sloyne View Post
    I believe most of the women who ventured out of their homes in curlers were working mothers. These women usually had a full time job in a factory or bag warehouse some place and a family to feed at home which left them with very time to devote to themselves. They also had very little, if any, disposable income and could not afford the services of a hair dresser, unlike most middle and upper income women. These same working class women could not afford nylon stockings and so opted for the cheap alternative, leg tan. The jewelry and perfume (evening in Paris) they wore was usually Woolworth bought, except for a wedding ring and perhaps a sovereign or half sovereign passed down from mother to daughter. Their clothes were poor, well worn and many times repaired and, fashion wise, all to often years out of date. If they were lucky enough to have a husband who "went away to sea" they might, just might, upon his return from a long voyage, get a bottle of Channel #5 which they would cherrish and, when the bottle was empty, painstakingly refill it with distilled water and eventually leave the empty, rinsed, bottle in their drawer with their "smalls".

I know this because my late mother was one of those working class women, a lady in every sense of the word.
    Hi Sloyne

Many thanks for this reminiscence. I appreciate it, Sloyne. My best to you and to the memory of your late mother.

Chris
    Christopher T. George
    Editor, Ripperologist
    Editor, Loch Raven Review
    http://christophertgeorge.blogspot.com/
    Chris on Flickr and on MySpace

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Dirty mares, smackheads and winos. Sounds like a future production at the Everyman
    ! ha,ha, yeah it does

Default Not just Liverpool or even England

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    I think they're an embarrasment to themselves and the city.How anybody can lie in sweaty clothes all night and then go out just proves they haven't had a wash,you can tell they haven't by looking at them.How any lad would want a woman like that is beyond me,throw a few chips down her pj bottoms and you have the English national dish if you get my drift,dirrrtty!
    I have a friend in Texas who tells me there are pyjama women in her town too. Or should that be pajama.

Quote Originally Posted by taffy View Post
    I have a friend in Texas who tells me there are pyjama women in her town too. Or should that be pajama.
    Aye the British spelling is "pyjama" but the American is "pajama" -- I say tomarto and you say tomayto, ha ha.
    Christopher T. George
    Editor, Ripperologist
    Editor, Loch Raven Review
    http://christophertgeorge.blogspot.com/
    Chris on Flickr and on MySpace

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGeorge View Post
    Hi Sloyne

Many thanks for this reminiscence. I appreciate it, Sloyne.
    You are most welcome but, was the point missed? I think not.
    Help find Madeleine

What about the stink of clean womens perfume? Thats as bad most of the time.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

yes, some people put too much on and it's overpowering.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast