Thread: Tedford Family Search

Default Tedford Family Search

I have started a bit of family research for my mom, Frances Carr (born Cunningham) in respect of the Tedford side of the family in Liverpool.

Her mom, Frances Cunningham (born Tedford), died aged 26 when my mom was only aged 5 in 1935, so any help would be appreciated. At the time she was living in Roscommon Street.

I think her Grandad was Henry Tedford born about 1886 and his dad may have been Thomas.

Any links or photos of Roscommon Street from that period would be welcomed.

thanks

Dave

chippie

Default family tree

Hello Dave, one branch of my family are Cunninghams. John married Annie Brookes 1.5.1885 and had a houseful of kids. Keep me in mind for future reference just in case we are "loosly" related mate

Thumbs up Tedford Family Search

thanks Chippie

will do, Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dave c View Post
    I have started a bit of family research for my mom, Frances Carr (born Cunningham) in respect of the Tedford side of the family in Liverpool.

Her mom, Frances Cunningham (born Tedford), died aged 26 when my mom was only aged 5 in 1935, so any help would be appreciated. At the time she was living in Roscommon Street.

I think her Grandad was Henry Tedford born about 1886 and his dad may have been Thomas.

Any links or photos of Roscommon Street from that period would be welcomed.

thanks

Dave

Private email me with any more info that you might have, birth and marriage details etc and I'll see if i can help you further

Smile help

hi i read your post reguarding roscommon street and your mum, i lost my father 2 years ago and i am trying to track down information about him and old pictures of where he used to live, did you have any luck reguarding pictures of roscommon street as he used to live there also, if so could you please send me the links it would be much appreciated thanks alan

Default Roscommon Street

Hi Alan

no luck yet I am afraid but if I do I will let you know. If you could do the same I would appreciate it.

I am some distance from Liverpool so relying on the internet at the moment.

Dave

Smile hi

Hi Dave thanks for your reply I have recently learnt about a Roscommon Street school reunion which I am going to to see if I can get any pictures of the area and my father so if I manage to get hold of some pictures of old Roscommon street I will send you them, I can get hold of pictures of Roscommon Street as it is now as I only live down the road if they would be of use to you??? let me know thanks again Alan