Thread: looking for family of John Forrester

Default looking for family of John Forrester

hi iam looking for relations of John Forrester who's farther and family where all killed in the may blitz

Quote Originally Posted by shank View Post
    hi iam looking for relations of John Forrester who's farther and family where all killed in the may blitz
    Any more info ? I know a John Forrester who might fit.

Default John forrester

Quote Originally Posted by AntiPathos View Post
    Any more info ? I know a John Forrester who might fit.
    yes the john Forrester i am looking for was the only member to survive when his mum and 7 brothers and sisters where killed in the may blitz at holy cross church even his farther was killed outside the shelter on the same night i believe john married lillian pagan and had a daughter Anglia born in 1954

Quote Originally Posted by shank View Post
    I am sorry but... Is he ur family? His history sound terrorific!! I found it in the web that I usually used...

Contact /Surname/Information/From/To/Individuals/Place/County/Region/Country

rftmgruroy1t1 Forrester 1861 1861 1 Liverpool Merseyside England United Kingdom

rftmgruroy1t1 Forrester 1894 1894 1 Wavertree, Liverpool, England Merseyside England United Kingdom

rftmlafcha1t1 FORRESTER 1844 1844 1 ST. NICHOLAS CHURCH, LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND Merseyside England United Kingdom

Can you give any more info ? His approx. D.O.B ? What's your connection to him etc ?

hi i"m his granddaughter u can email me fayemccomish@yahoo.com

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

it was 11 brothers and sister john married emma butler and had 2 daughters lynne and debbi . i'm his granddaughter faye daughter of lynne

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

john forrester died in the summer of 2001 very sadly missed by all of us he was an amazing man