Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Picture of the Day June 07

Gerard

Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    Quite frankly Frank, I can't be bothered sitting at my computer at 11.59.59 then pressing go and besides and more seriously, I haven't any good photos like you lot bum bum.
    Neither could I Ged..I put the picture in question on at about 3 in the afternoon mate.

No offence meant Gerard, I noticed yours are always late ha ha
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Gerard

Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    No offence meant Gerard, I noticed yours are always late ha ha

No offence taken my friend..

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
    By the way snappel..I dont go advising you about the dangers of nearly killing yourself and putting the lives of the emergency services at risk who would have to rescue you if you fell down a hole..or fell of a roof that you were dangling your legs over..
    Or getting a Security guard the sack who has propably done his job all night and turned his back for 10 seconds and you then sneak up all these cranes or whatever..
    You're so unstable it's not even funny!

I was simply remarking that Phil was calmly making a point, in an effort to try and end the argument. You were misunderstanding what he was saying. And why didn't you PM all this to me? Why clog the thread up with this?

As far as advising me - at any time you're welcome to do it. However, the emergency services know the risks of the job, and if security guards did their jobs properly then perhaps things would be harder for me. As it happens, my brother runs a security company, and agrees it is impossible to secure a site completely. They will keep out 99.9% of people - all but the most determined and resourceful.

Any digs you have received you've earnt yourself. Kev is aware of everything that goes on on this forum, and when he's felt the need to he's contacted me. If he ever decides I'm not welcome here, I'm sure he'll ban me, in which case I'll take it like a man and not bother him/his forum further.

Until then, why don't we keep this thread to photographs? I'll be happy to discuss this further by PM if you wish.

Gerard

Quote Originally Posted by snappel View Post
    You're so unstable it's not even funny!

I was simply remarking that Phil was calmly making a point, in an effort to try and end the argument. You were misunderstanding what he was saying. And why didn't you PM all this to me? Why clog the thread up with this?

As far as advising me - at any time you're welcome to do it. However, the emergency services know the risks of the job, and if security guards did their jobs properly then perhaps things would be harder for me. As it happens, my brother runs a security company, and agrees it is impossible to secure a site completely. They will keep out 99.9% of people - all but the most determined and resourceful.

Any digs you have received you've earnt yourself. Kev is aware of everything that goes on on this forum, and when he's felt the need to he's contacted me. If he ever decides I'm not welcome here, I'm sure he'll ban me, in which case I'll take it like a man and not bother him/his forum further.

Until then, why don't we keep this thread to photographs? I'll be happy to discuss this further by PM if you wish.

What argument snappel..copy and paste it and show me where I have said anything argumentive..please..

There was no need to quote everything I wrote in the post above. Now it's up there, twice in a row. Do we need to see it twice?

Regarding you being argumentative, if you want proof of this you'll have to read through the thread and find it for yourself I'm afraid.

Gerard

There was no need to quote everything I wrote in the post above. Now it's up there, twice in a row. Do we need to see it twice?

Regarding you being argumentative, if you want proof of this you'll have to read through the thread and find it for yourself I'm afraid.

Ill ask you again..AND I'LL KEEP ASKING YOU TILL YOU SHOW ME..

Copy and paste my argumentive comment..Now..please.

Gerard

Originally Posted by Gerard
    Phil,Im not gonna fall out with yer mate over a photograph.
    I did ask you at Moorfields if I could put your picture on and you said yes...didn't yer !!.
    No problem Lad...Ive looked for the other ones I put on of you to delete them but I cant find them..Tell me where they are and I'll take them off..No big deal mate..G'night..

I cant see anything argumentive in that..quite the opposite in fact snappel
    I was being polite..worm your way out of that mate.

Gerard

Eh up..........snappel..come back..must have wormed himself about 10 foot under..Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa HAAAA....oH MY ACHING SIDES.....

Sorry, I had work to attend to.

Ten feet? I've been deeper than that old man, far deeper. In this case though, I don't feel the need to worm my way out of anything. I'm not arguing with you. And if you say I am, then you're arguing with me! Worm your way out of that one!!

All this worming.

I mean, how low can you get?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Worms.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	3450  

Well, I wasn't going to, but since you've pushed me Ged, here's a portrait of myself. I was holding the camera and operating it using my tail. Pretty good I thought. It was taken on the day of my graduation...

Gerard

"Old Man" eh Lard.....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Lol.

Gerard

Well, I wasn't going to, but since you've pushed me Ged, here's a portrait of myself. I was holding the camera and operating it using my tail. Pretty good I thought. It was taken on the day of my graduation...

A little under exposed Lard if you dont mind my saying..
    Is that a touch of noise I detect as well..Tut Tut.

There..........that's better

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast