YO! Liverpool
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 6 of 22

Thread: Chemist Old Swan

  1. #1
    Newbie stings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Chemist Old Swan

    Had a bad experience last week in a chemist in St Oswald Street, You Know the one, it has moved up to the end, waiting for my med and some misfits came in, went in the side room, I was told it was a methadone clinic, is that the right word ? the lads where off there heads ? this is next to a infants school ??? I have told them I will not be back, they where not interested, seems there is more money to be made out of drudges then us ???


    ADVERTISING



  2. #2
    pfft Spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,283
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    I know the one. Ive been in there and seen them all going into the room.

    Still they have to get it somewhere.
    BE NICE......................OR ELSE

  3. #3
    Senior Member burkhilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool, of course
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    People on methadone are supposed to be stable in their drugs use. They are tested regularly to ensure no elicit use and if they find anything they shouldn't they are removed from the scheme, which is part of rehab. Also Methadone has to be taken in front of staff, they are not allowed to take it off the premises because they could sell it! If they were off their heads, I wonder why they're getting more drugs. By the way this is not knowledge from personal experience - I used to work in an agency that supported drug addicts.

  4. #4
    Senior Member GeorgePorgie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    980
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Why did you start another seperate thread of the same post?

  5. #5
    Newbie stings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgePorgie View Post
    Why did you start another seperate thread of the same post?


    Because I put it in the wrong section m8, I always believed Old Swan was in the south

    ---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    I know the one. Ive been in there and seen them all going into the room.

    Still they have to get it somewhere.
    Yes m8 but by a kids school ?

    ---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by burkhilly View Post
    People on methadone are supposed to be stable in their drugs use. They are tested regularly to ensure no elicit use and if they find anything they shouldn't they are removed from the scheme, which is part of rehab. Also Methadone has to be taken in front of staff, they are not allowed to take it off the premises because they could sell it! If they were off their heads, I wonder why they're getting more drugs. By the way this is not knowledge from personal experience - I used to work in an agency that supported drug addicts.
    .Yes m8, but as you will know the courts have forced them there, most are still at it

  6. #6
    Member bluescouse1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    .

    Still they have to get it somewhere.
    Do they,, scum of the earth
    drug users, we have to feed them now ehh

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Old Swan in general
    By Ged in forum Liverpool East
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 01:04 PM
  2. Chemist Old Swan
    By stings in forum Liverpool South
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 07:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

For daily updates, to support us further or to join in the conversation: Follow us on Twitter @YOLiverpool / Like our Facebook Page: @LiverpoolInPictures / Join the Facebook Group: Liverpool In Pictures (YO! Liverpool)

YO! Liverpool has taken me over 10 years to develop and maintain. If you like the website, please donate via PayPal!