Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Property Pool

Default Property Pool

Been looking at thisand I cannot believe that there is a ground floor flat on the back end of hope street with a rental price of £65.. a week.

Go street view and have a look how posh and nice it is outside.

Here it is...just up the road there by the white van....

En suite too.
    There will always be people who take things the wrong way.
    Click HERE to hear a clicky sound.

En suite too.
    I was down that area last week and noticed the plod on the beat....great I thought...must be a lot of muggings and house breakins ect,ect....I think not.
    Amazing how the plod is on the beat in high band areas and you never see one in the low band areas,you only have to look how immaculate the street is swept in the photo to tell us that any dirt left behind and the sweepers get a rollicking from their supervisors or inspectors.

Whats good for the goose should be good for the gander...bloody councilors.

That's a really nice place George , is it council or private ?
    You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.
    Malcolm X

is it council or private
    Er...property pool Madam,never noticed the letting agency...I'm looking to deploy and settle myself in the town area

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Just had a look for you Madam..its Arena Housing

Why are you looking to deploy George . Are you leaving home ?
    I think Arena is sort of council , like Riverside , or maybe not .
    You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.
    Malcolm X

Arena is a large letting agency...so large they're responsible for more than half the Derilict properties in Anfiled.

Are you looking at the city center then ? I was going to move there , but it was too expensive .
    Malcolm X

It ain't that expensive in terms of flats,the newer builds are the expensive ones as is nearer to the waterfont.
    Look on Zoopla

I looked everywhere , but settled for a house in the end .
    Malcolm X

I suppose it would be because you need two bedrooms for you and your daughter? A one bedroom flat at the bottom of London is £98 a week.

Yes, i needed at least two bedrooms , in fact i need a whole house just for Lilli's stuff

Malcolm X

Gorra feelin these rental pices are skeewiff? found two more properties now in....hold yer breath....Faulkner Street one is a bedsit apartment at £77 a week and tother is a two bedroom flat at £89 a week....gorra be something amiss here?

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Apparently the prices might be correct? done an individual search outside property pool and there's two in Catherine Street off Faulkner Street and asking more or less the same rental price....anyone know how much the window cleaner charges in these streets.

Anyone know what the water rates are for this area?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast