Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Old Brook House

Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    Can we talk some more about those shagging noises though first?
    Well In February I was the only one In the house as mum and sister went to Paris to some Uni open day.

So I spent most of my time on the Internet and walked upstairs to get something and then I hear through the walls something sounding like Oh OOHhh Gary and bed rocking noises.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Quote Originally Posted by taffy View Post
    St Pancras Toxteth Park was of course on Lidderdale Rd before being demolished and replaced with Lidderdale School. See earlier post

http://www.yoliverpool.com/forum/sho...cras#post55149

The old Brook House pub was on the Liverpool town side of the stream that was dammed to form the lake in Greenbank Park. Not sure where the culverted stream is in relation to Lidderdale Rd but Smithdown Rd does slope down to Lidderdale Rd from the present Brook House, suggesting a small valley with a stream at the bottom.
    So If It was on the town side of the stream, was It where the stables are now?
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Alls Taffy Is telling me though was that Is was on the town side of the stream though. Was that the side were the stables are now?

It's still on topic though since there both on the corner of Lidderdale though(also two streets away from me.)
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Shapers

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    I sure am jealous of talking like an Eastender, staying up till 4am then Uni at 10am, eating **** all the time, trashing house to house so the landlord can annually renovate, saying Yeah maannn like an Eastender hippie, getting high all I want, leaving the leccy near something soft resulting In kick arse fires, drinking alcohol like George Bush wanting Iraqi Oil and making shagging noises through the walls.

Oh I'm jealous alright.
    TO be honest Max, they sound like they are having a better time than you with all there debauchery. Give me parties and sex anyday over boxing.

He'll be replaced by the same kind of students most likely.
    Not if I have any say in it . Had enough trouble sharing with students in the last few years. No more.

PhilipG

OK.
    Keep discussing students.
    I hope nobody minds if this is the only post of mine that'll stay on this OLD BROOK HOUSE thread.

Sorry Philip that's the last from me, didn't see your new thread about students til after I did that one. Back to the Brookhouse

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iain View Post
    Sorry Philip that's the last from me, didn't see your new thread about students til after I did that one. Back to the Brookhouse
    I agree - Lock on Tommy

Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Default Site of Old Brook House

Alls Taffy Is telling me though was that Is was on the town side of the stream though. Was that the side were the stables are now?

It's still on topic though since there both on the corner of Lidderdale though(also two streets away from me.)
    Sorry Max, I'm not sure where the old Brook house was in relation to the present Lidderdale Rd and the old stables. The old stream has been culverted. No doubt the council know where it goes but this may not be the same route as the old stream. It's still flowing and you can see it coming out in Greenbank Park

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12