YO! Liverpool
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Resurgent aka Dickie Lewis

Thanks

Default Liverpool Resurgent aka Dickie Lewis

Hi

I am a local poet and I have designed and created (well almost) some Liverpool themed, poetry greetings cards.

This is the site where I intend to promote the cards. It's in its early stages at the moment. (Ignore the image of Resurgent on there at the moment as I don't have permission to use it. I believe it belongs to Dave Woods of liverpoolpictorial.co.uk but I have had no response to the e-mails I have sent to him about using the image.)

ADVERTISING

http://www.liverpoolpoems.co.uk

I have very kindly been offered the use of some wonderful photographs by some local photographers but I still need to find one of "Liverpool Resurgent".

Because it's for commercial use, I can't just take any image off the net and would need the permission of the copyright holder to use the image.

I have no idea if my idea is going to make any money, so I can't pay you at this stage but I can offer you full credit on the reverse of the card for use of your image. I'll also send you some free cards!

If you have a good, high resolution photo of this statue and you own the copyright to it, can you please contact me ASAP at liverpool_poet@yahoo.co.uk as I need to get some samples printed up soon so I can get my project off the ground.

Regards

Justine Tennant
    www.liverpoolpoet.talktalk.net
    Last edited by Liverpool_Poet; 04-28-2007 at 06:21 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hi Justine - thanks for using my Liver Bird image on the main page and welcome to the forum
    YO! Liverpool has taken me 10 years to develop and maintain.
    If you like the website, please
    donate via PayPal!

Thank you

Thanks

hi kev

thank YOU for letting me use it, it's a fab photo! As soon as I get the samples printed up, I'll be sending you some.

All the best

Justine

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Cool - the best of luck with it
    YO! Liverpool has taken me 10 years to develop and maintain.
    If you like the website, please
    donate via PayPal!

Thank you

PhilipG

Hello Justine.
    Welcome to the forum.

Why can't you take a photo yourself, or get a friend to take one for you?
    Then you won't need to worry about copyright.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpool_Poet View Post
    Hi

I am a local poet and I have designed and created (well almost) some Liverpool themed, poetry greetings cards.

This is the site where I intend to promote the cards. It's in its early stages at the moment. (Ignore the image of Resurgent on there at the moment as I don't have permission to use it. I believe it belongs to Dave Woods of liverpoolpictorial.co.uk but I have had no response to the e-mails I have sent to him about using the image.)

http://www.liverpoolpoems.co.uk

I have very kindly been offered the use of some wonderful photographs by some local photographers but I still need to find one of "Liverpool Resurgent".

Because it's for commercial use, I can't just take any image off the net and would need the permission of the copyright holder to use the image.

I have no idea if my idea is going to make any money, so I can't pay you at this stage but I can offer you full credit on the reverse of the card for use of your image. I'll also send you some free cards!

If you have a good, high resolution photo of this statue and you own the copyright to it, can you please contact me ASAP at liverpool_poet@yahoo.co.uk as I need to get some samples printed up soon so I can get my project off the ground.

Regards

Justine Tennant
    www.liverpoolpoet.talktalk.net
    Hi Justine

Nice to meet a fellow poet. You can PM Dave Wood through this site about getting permission to use the Dickie Lewis image. He is scouserdave here. Good luck.

Chris
    Christopher T. George
    Editor, Ripperologist
    Editor, Loch Raven Review
    http://christophertgeorge.blogspot.com/
    Chris on Flickr and on MySpace

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast