Thread: Searching for 'ALISON GUNNION' of Walton, Liverpool, (born 12/12/59).

Blog Entries

Default Searching for 'ALISON O'DRISCOLL'/ nee 'GUNNION' of Walton, Liverpool, (born 12/12/59).

Dear members of Liverpool Forum,

I wonder if you would please be so kind as to help me trace an ALISON O'DRISCOLL/nee GUNNION of Liverpool ?.

I am currently writing a full history of Monarch Airlines, and Alison worked for us as Cabin Crew during 1980, where she was highly regarded, and I would very much like to contact her, to ask if she would like to contribute her own memories of flying with Monarch in the early days, to the book, but so far, have had no success!!. I would be extremely grateful for any input Alison can provide for the book.

I have already written to the address we held for Alison on old company records,
    ...(432, Queens Drive, Walton, Liverpool), but have not had any reply, so I assume she has probably moved/ married?. Her Birthdate is 12/12/1959.

She is not listed on Facebook either, but I notice on your site, you do have a contributor, a 'Jacky Gunnion', who mentions Walton, Liverpool in their blogs, so I am wondering if this might be a relative?. It would be much appreciated if they could contact me to confirm this or not?...
    My e-mail address: grrussell@hotmail.co.uk
    Any other leads or ideas that Liverpool Forum members can offer me in my quest to trace Alison would be very gratefully received!.
    (-UPDATE: Still nothing heard as of 23/9/11.....)

Many thanks for your kind assistance,
    Yours faithfully,
    Gary Russell

P.S.- Every time I've visited your fair City, I've been made to feel SO welcome by the friendly people of Liverpool, I would certainly rate them tops in the U.K, and look forward to my next visit!.
    Last edited by GARY RUSSELL; 04-29-2011 at 02:09 AM. Reason: updated with married surname added

Hi Gary ,
    Firstly good luck in finding Alison .

There is an Alison listed on Genes reunited, Her poss married name O'Driscoll .(1959 )

Karen
    Karen

Blog Entries

...Hi Karen, -many thanks for your input, I will add this name to my search page,
    and hope for some response!
    Best regards,
    Gary Russell