Thread: Bus lines 24 hours

Default Bus lines 24 hours

I am turn me crazy in the page of the buses. It is indicates the number of line, the street where it begins and the street where it finishes. I am looking for buses 24horas, but I am becoming mad puncturing line for line. If some person knows the number of the line of bus, which is 24 hours working, please, say it to me. I want to take a room good communicated, coz at the moment I have not car in the city. I have seen that in Anfield, the buses end very soon, and it is like that in some areas of the city. I remember only to have seen a line by night, near Pennylane. I do not know if there are others.
    Thank u!!

Quote Originally Posted by marie View Post
    I am turn me crazy in the page of the buses. It is indicates the number of line, the street where it begins and the street where it finishes. I am looking for buses 24horas, but I am becoming mad puncturing line for line. If some person knows the number of the line of bus, which is 24 hours working, please, say it to me. I want to take a room good communicated, coz at the moment I have not car in the city. I have seen that in Anfield, the buses end very soon, and it is like that in some areas of the city. I remember only to have seen a line by night, near Pennylane. I do not know if there are others.
    Thank u!!

You want timetables of buses? Then try this website, Maire - http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/.

Quote Originally Posted by A. D. Williams View Post
    You want timetables of buses? Then try this website, Maire - http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/.
    Yes, it´s the web to turn me crazy. It´s impossible to see line per line. There are a lot of lines, and I do not know the city very well, it´s impossible for me to know where el bus cross. In the tittle only say, the first and the last street name.

Only I like to know the buses numbers, that work 24 hours.

I find it: http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/pdf/L...l_Nightbus.pdf Now I am try to understand it...

Isn't the number 86 24 hrs. That goes past Penny Lane.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenface View Post
    Isn't the number 86 24 hrs. That goes past Penny Lane.
    Thanks, I can find this line only!
    *N86 Paradise St. - Queen Square - Hardman St. - Pennylane - Woolton Road - Garston Speke Road - JLennon Airport.

Are not other lines between week?

PhilipG

Quote Originally Posted by marie View Post
    Thanks, I can find this line only!
    *N86 Paradise St. - Queen Square - Hardman St. - Pennylane - Woolton Road - Garston Speke Road - JLennon Airport.

Are not other lines between week?
    As Goldenface says, the 86 is about the only 24 hour service.
    I don't know if the Night Service still runs on the other routes, but they were only about every 2 hours, and only at weekends, if I remember correctly.
    Marie, most of the bus routes in Liverpool only run from about 6 am to midnight.
    Last edited by PhilipG; 04-20-2007 at 01:52 PM.

Steven

I don't know if the 500 is still going all night?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I don't know if the 500 is still going all night?

The first service leaves the airport at 0510 (0530 on Saturday and Sunday), and is a limited stop service arriving at Norton Street Coach Station at 0548, Lime Street Station at 0555, Paradise Street Interchange at 0605 and arrives back at the airport at 0630. The last service leaves the airport at midnight, calling at Norton Street Coach Station at 0035, Lime Street Station at 0042, Paradise Street Interchange at 0052 and arrives back at the airport at 0112.