Thread: An Urban Walk

Default An Urban Walk

From the Friends of Liverpool Monuments, who intend to undertake similar walks every month.

Would you like to take part in a Walk & Talk around the buildings and sculptures of Liverpool University on Sunday 6th May?

If so, we will meet at 10:00AM at the Bull relief, Veterinarian Medical Building, Brownlow Hill. I am told there is free on street parking in Crown Street , between Oxford Street and Brownlow Hill.

Robin Riley will be leading the event, but he asks for anyone who has addition knowledge of any items, that they share their information with the whole group.

The event is free to members of Friends of Liverpool Monuments. The cost to join the friends on the day is £5 for waged and £1 for students, retired or unwaged. This is for insurance purposes.
    Last edited by Kev; 04-17-2007 at 08:12 PM.

If I am not working I would be interested. Oh and welcome back young Tony.

Currently Ignoring:
    The Door Bell
    The voices in my head

Blog Entries

Looks good Tony, welcome back mate
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

DaisyChains

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Sebo View Post
    From the Friends of Liverpool Monuments, who intend to undertake similar walks every month.

Would you like to take part in a Walk & Talk around the buildings and sculptures of Liverpool University on Sunday 6th May?

If so, we will meet at 10:00AM at the Bull relief, Veterinarian Medical Building, Brownlow Hill. I am told there is free on street parking in Crown Street , between Oxford Street and Brownlow Hill.

Robin Riley will be leading the event, but he asks for anyone who has addition knowledge of any items, that they share their information with the whole group.

The event is free to members of Friends of Liverpool Monuments. The cost to join the friends on the day is £5 for waged and £1 for students, retired or unwaged. This is for insurance purposes.
    Is there any more of these walks planned does anyone know?

Yes there are. Been on a few. Google friends of liverpool monuments, Patrick Neill usually undertakes them.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

DaisyChains

Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    Yes there are. Been on a few. Google friends of liverpool monuments, Patrick Neill usually undertakes them.
    Thanks Ged!