Thread: www.ancestorsonboard.com

Blog Entries

Default www.ancestorsonboard.com

www.ancestorsonboard.com

A NEW insight into a legend of Liverpool’s maritime history is available from today as the original passenger list of the Titanic goes online.

Although other lists have been made public, this is the first time the original 34-page document has been made accessible to view directly on the internet.

Currently housed in separate boxes and kept under lock and key at the National Archives in Kew, the list could previously only be viewed under strict supervision.

The release of the Titanic’s boarding log is part of the archive’s new online resource of thousands of passenger details from 1910 - 1919.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    www.ancestorsonboard.com

A NEW insight into a legend of Liverpool’s maritime history is available from today as the original passenger list of the Titanic goes online.

Although other lists have been made public, this is the first time the original 34-page document has been made accessible to view directly on the internet.

Currently housed in separate boxes and kept under lock and key at the National Archives in Kew, the list could previously only be viewed under strict supervision.

The release of the Titanic’s boarding log is part of the archive’s new online resource of thousands of passenger details from 1910 - 1919.
    It is a very interesting page. My paternal family lives in America, for which they left Spain in ship, in times of the War. The ship was called Sinaia. I wanted to give some composión to my grandfather. But I could not find a lot of information. It is fantastic that you have this web.