Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Crosby

I saw on my last trip up that the school is still there....my mom used to pick me up and we would walk home down a road opposite ..the name of which escapes me yet again....but it led straight to Corrie Park....there was a little sweetie shop on the corner ......

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie May View Post
    Yes I was.......what did she teach I cant remember....but just seeing the name some how sent a shiver down my spine.....

Was she the one who had a sister who also taught there.....
    Yes, she's the one! I think they're both still around. I went to a st.Bedes re-union not long ago, and even though the ex-pupils were a couple of years above me,and not really recognisable , the teachers were, and one of them was miss Moylans sister,(who'd moved to St. Bedes)and told me her sister was unable to make it,which was a pity,as me and another boy,Steve Goodwin, used to go out of our way to make her laugh, with our ridiculous essays!(sorry,I'm noodling a bit 'ere) A couple of names you might remember, Mr Kellet, headmaster, Mr. Kelly,(who made us jump off a chair,while holding onto our sideboards!) John Crowley,Peter Kerrigan,Susan Lysaght,Geraldine Casey.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456