My part of Wavertree was nice till we got students.

We got letters through the door from a Local MP about how residents are complaining about their lack of consideration, the rise of multi occupation which Is landlords buying up the houses and them wanting normal residents to leave so students can rent em, lack of landlord responsibilty and the failure of the council and local councilors trying to resolve the problem.

I have to open our alley gate for them every Thursday because they won;t ask and the landlord won;t get a new alley gate key for them. I use to wheel their bins for them because my mum couldn't stand the mess they make with the bins!

We got takeaway rubbish all over the place, they dump bin bags In the alleys even though they know theirs such things as wheelybins, they leave the bins out at the wrong time or don't bring their own back.

They get student accommodation built for them so why don't they live In the city centre?

I've always wanted to dump someone In a bin ever since watching American programs where nerds or small people are dumped In bins.

Who wants to do this as well?