YO! Liverpool
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Ged!

Liverpool New Yorker! Ronijayne's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Hey Ged!

I have just put this site up on my Facebook page as a member did such a lovely thing it made some ex-Scousers on there cry, and someone in Derby!! . A few asked for the site and I put it up but I also put inacityliving live link and I realise I should have asked you.

Is it OK?

ADVERTISING

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Thanks

That's fine Roni, the more that see it the better. Thanks, Ged.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Thanks

Get a Lawyer Ged.
    BE NICE......................OR ELSE

Thanks

Hmmmm, I just posted I will make a separate thread on my FB and put the live link up again on that, mentioning the books. Ex-Pat Scousers need to buy gifts for each other. Post is not showing up!!

Where is the yearly calendar??? Old and new pics of Liverpool. Isn't that where the money is? You could advertise on the ex-pat sites in the US, Oz etc.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ronijayne View Post
    Hmmmm, I just posted I will make a separate thread on my FB and put the live link up again on that, mentioning the books. Ex-Pat Scousers need to buy gifts for each other. Post is not showing up!!

Where is the yearly calendar??? Old and new pics of Liverpool. Isn't that where the money is? You could advertise on the ex-pat sites in the US, Oz etc.
    Now, the calendar is a good idea. Though there will be some costs to begin with and judging how much of a print run to do., but yes there is probably a market. A market that does not want any official Council snapshots.

Thanks

Yes, it needs Ged's pics.

I just called my mother as I have found something on the net about my fathers family. A pub in Scotland Road . She did not want to talk about it at ALL but seems she was not born in Old Swan but off Scotland Rd. LOL We were not allowed to go to that area, Scotland Road was spoken about as a level with hell in our house. Just shows ya, She said Aintree Street and Epsom Street They lived in one and had a sweet shop in the other but she would say no more!! I think it is hilarious. Mrs Bucket is from Scotland Road

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast