View Poll Results: Should Liverpool build 'L.A.' type Skyscrapers?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 48.28%
  • No

15 51.72%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Should Liverpool build 'L.A.' type Skyscrapers?

Quote Originally Posted by Waterways View Post
    Quite cheap. By me that gets you not much at all.
    Well, that is almost a $1,000,000.00 US.. not quite.. but close.. If you say you aren't getting MUCH for that.. then, I rest my case.. This Top accomodations isn't much for the Bang.. A two-by-four flat..no balcony..or small one if not tooooo high.. and well, whoppie do! No jealousy on my part at all...I don't see where just because something is new.. it has to be HIGH in the Clouds and overpriced... I can see paying that for a nice home with land .... instead of giving your money to a pre-owned complex that wants a maintenance fee also on top of the mortgage... Now, that is not jealous at all.. Its' not about who has more to live in such a place.. Its' about the place.... And what you can get for the money... I think you are intitled to liking your tall buildings.. and also should look (since you like modern), into modernization...but, in a lower respect.. Have it where people (average) can afford to live in new places.. and take pride in the community... That is what is going to keep Liverpool alive..

Quote Originally Posted by Waterways View Post
    To attract top companies to the city you need top accommodation. Many just do not understand this. Why people sneer and do not want top quality accommodation in the city is beyond me. It smells of jealousy.
    Who is Sneering? Nobody.

We know we need Quality Accomodation. Just dont want it in you silly looking towers.
    BE NICE......................OR ELSE

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516