Quote Originally Posted by Waterways View Post
Quite cheap. By me that gets you not much at all.
Well, that is almost a $1,000,000.00 US.. not quite.. but close.. If you say you aren't getting MUCH for that.. then, I rest my case.. This Top accomodations isn't much for the Bang.. A two-by-four flat..no balcony..or small one if not tooooo high.. and well, whoppie do! No jealousy on my part at all...I don't see where just because something is new.. it has to be HIGH in the Clouds and overpriced... I can see paying that for a nice home with land .... instead of giving your money to a pre-owned complex that wants a maintenance fee also on top of the mortgage... Now, that is not jealous at all.. Its' not about who has more to live in such a place.. Its' about the place.... And what you can get for the money... I think you are intitled to liking your tall buildings.. and also should look (since you like modern), into modernization...but, in a lower respect.. Have it where people (average) can afford to live in new places.. and take pride in the community... That is what is going to keep Liverpool alive..