I did'nt know where to put this,it is something that is very important.

There is an Asian scam going on at the moment(this is not a joke0, they call you and ask you to confirm information that they have about you.They read out your bank details and ask you to verify that they are yours. They then say that they are working for the British Ministry of Justice who had contracted then to trace people who have ben overcharged by the banks. They give you a reference number and then tell you that they will ascertain what you are owed and call you back the following day.She finished by saying that they would charge 10 percent of any monies recovered.
They rang again early on Saturday morning. I was asked for the reference number and was then told that I was owed £5,200.00p. She sid that I must go to the Post Office in Tamworth,she knew where it was ,I was told to get a moneygram for £520.00 and send it off immediately, They would ring me 2 hours later to confirm that the bulk of the capital had been transferred to my account I rang the police after that call and they said that they had never heard of anything like that, but gave me a crime number......just in case!. I then called into my bank and informed them of the scam. Again,like the police ,they were not unduly worried.
I then returned home and called the Minisry Of Justice,they were closed ,so I left a message. I had a total of 18 calls from the scammers ,which I did not answer, and this morning,Monday, the Ministry of Justice called me. They said that they would never contract out any such work and would be putting out a warning to their heads of department.
So take care out there,bad people want your hard earned money,It was all so plausible ,they even gave me a London number to call them back on, the people at the Justice Ministry said that it was the equivalent of a box number.
BrianD