YO! Liverpool
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do i get sick after been in a new environment?

Thanks

Default Why do i get sick after been in a new environment?

I have noticed that every time i go into a new environment i get sick. Not right away but usually that night or the next morning. Not seriously ill but i get cold and flu symptoms for a day or two. Its not just new environments but it can be one that i haven't visited for a while. Its any place at all, a new shop, a new house, a new work place. But just somewhere indoors, i don't get it if i have been in a new park or something. Any ideas why

ADVERTISING

George

When you get this flue...go straight into an old building that way you won't suffer long,either that or just go into old buildings.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Your immune system may be weak as these 'new' places will have air-con which maybe 'dirty' of just draughty.
    Do these 'new' places involve you in travelling by bus? Again, is that itself new?

Thanks

Looking at a psychologist point of view, it sounds as if you are stressed and even if you dont feel stressed, subconciously you are. Going into a new enviroment, especially places where you are not sure of. Also who you may meet in there. You dont feel the same when your outdoors , because subconciously again. Your in an open space. You can run away, you can hide. Which you cant whilst in the confinement of a building. This type of stress and the release afterwards, brings out nausea, and anxiety, headaches etc.

Pennylane

Is this serious ?
    Have you heard of sick building syndrome ? well you might have building syndrome , or an allergy to a certain type of heavy metal , these are toxins that are in the air ..

Thanks

Are you Pregnant?
    BE NICE......................OR ELSE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast