i am looking for any information, regarding my great grandparents, they came to liverpool from dublin, and lived in the bootle area, thier names where james and mary o'toole, they had 5 daughters, mary, margaret, ann or annie, catherine or kathleen, and veronica(my grandmother 17 feb 1913). i do know that when my grandmother was 5 my great grandmother died giving birth to a baby boy(was told she was in her 30s) who also died about 1918, soon after my great grandfather remarried(told about 6 weeks atfer if true or not i dont know), 3 of the girls i dont know which 3 though was sent to nazareth house convent, my grandmother was sent to live with her aunt sarah my great grand mothers sister who was a spinster, off scotland road, dont know what happened to the other girl, i presume she also went to live with aunt sarah, if anyone has any more information i would be greatful. my grandmother married william hughes(born aug 1911) around 1933 and had 8 children. any information about my grandad would be appreciated also, i dont know much just that my great granddad was robert hughes, my granddad had 3 sisters, sarah(sally), hannah, catherine(who were put in a orphanage when great granddad remaried) my granddad ran away from hame at 14 about 1925 to live with an aunt in st helens. he was in the army, worked at bootle docks, he had also worked kirkby industrial est, i think the munitions factory( i dont know the dates or which order)

thanks
chris