Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Satanism in Childwall Woods

Default Satanism in Childwall Woods

Does anyone know of any satanic goings on in childwall Woods ??

I was told of this going on about 10 years ago and that there was an article in the Liverpool Echo.

The story related to satanic rituals and animal sacrifice on what is know as "monkey island" within the Woods.

Article at the time stated that if anything was seen then not to approach and report to the police.

I have been related another tale from a friend that happened around this time and within the woods one night with regards to the above. Im going to get him to pass this onto Tom Sleman.

Blog Entries

I heard stories many years ago and would never venture anywhere near the woods and the black woods in Woolton. The times we did (and I was about 10 at the time) we would always look for evidence of stuff, not that we knew what we were looking for
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

PhilipG

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    I heard stories many years ago and would never venture anywhere near the woods and the black woods in Woolton. The times we did (and I was about 10 at the time) we would always look for evidence of stuff, not that we knew what we were looking for
    The idea of a 10-year old looking for signs of Satanism is mind-boggling!

Should Max be a satanist, yes or no?(this for humour purposes, I read Into that stuff but It scares the crap outta me. )

I knew Kev was a potential Satanist!

Do you get to kill?

The Us Army allows Satanists to join the army now, can't find the old link about it though.

http://www.algonet.se/~lottrik/satanism.htm

Can only find ones about Wiccans allowed to join the US army though.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PhilipG View Post
    The idea of a 10-year old looking for signs of Satanism is mind-boggling!
    We were adventurers then Phil, at one with our environment, we had wheels (BMX). We would also nick golf balls from the greens at Allerton Golf Club but that's another story
    Last edited by Kev; 01-14-2007 at 01:25 PM.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Gnomie

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    We would also knick golf balls from the greens at Allerton Golf Club but that's another story

We nicked balls from Bowring golf course

I used to go to childwall woods a lot

MissInformed

Default Lily White Boys

Did you read Tom Slemen's story in the Echo about the Lily White Boys?
    A group of people, in Bowring Park and other locations in Liverpool that come together to perform rituals and sacrifice at certain significant times fot he year.

My dad told me years ago, when he was in his 20's (so about 20 odd years ago). He was driving through Hale one night, past the church yard where the Childe of Hale is buried, and he saw, what looked like, a black magic ritual... a bonfire in the middle and them all dancing around....makes me shudder!!

theninesisters

Quote Originally Posted by cileuuelle medic View Post
    Does anyone know of any satanic goings on in childwall Woods ??

I was told of this going on about 10 years ago and that there was an article in the Liverpool Echo.

The story related to satanic rituals and animal sacrifice on what is know as "monkey island" within the Woods.

Article at the time stated that if anything was seen then not to approach and report to the police.

I have been related another tale from a friend that happened around this time and within the woods one night with regards to the above. Im going to get him to pass this onto Tom Sleman.
    It was happening about 15-20 years ago. One of my mates, his dad was the chopper copper pilot and used to regularly see 'things'. We were always warned off the woods by our parents, however the Black Woods posed no risk and we used to bomb around there to our hearts content.
    The rituals were rumoured to have been performed as you say in and around Monkey Island and the grassy opening next to that area - you would see lots of scorch marks on trees and weird carvings but we never dared to venture in the woods at night. Not heard anything more recent than that and I do venture up there quite often and doesn't seem 1/2 as spooky as it did years ago!

Wasn't there something going on at a disused priory in maghull at on time concerning satanism?

I would imagine there were stranger goings on when it was in use
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Should Max be a satanist, yes or no?(this for humour purposes, I read Into that stuff but It scares the crap outta me. )

I knew Kev was a potential Satanist!

Do you get to kill?

The Us Army allows Satanists to join the army now, can't find the old link about it though.

http://www.algonet.se/~lottrik/satanism.htm

Can only find ones about Wiccans allowed to join the US army though.
    This post was Ignored!

Where Is this monkey Island and Is It worth a snap from me Sony?

How would people of known that Satanic Rituals were going on If they were too scared to go near the Island?
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

theninesisters

This post was Ignored!

Where Is this monkey Island and Is It worth a snap from me Sony?

How would people of known that Satanic Rituals were going on If they were too scared to go near the Island?

If you know Childwall Woods - best way to explain it.....

You need to find the bridge that spans the moat area - Countisbury Drive is your best entrance. Walk over the bridge and then carry straight on through the trees. This takes you down to Monkey Island where you can climb up the rocks and get a good view of the surrounding area.

Make sure you don't sink in the mud

Is their still any Satanic markings? If no one would go near the Island then wheres the evidence?
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

theninesisters

Is their still any Satanic markings? If no one would go near the Island then wheres the evidence?
    Fraid not - all the trees that were carved on have been chopped down - that's why there are so many stumps lying around.

Aye. There'll be even more stumps lying around when this smoking ban kicks in and they have to have a puff outside, no sorry, shouldn't have said puff, I mean drag - oh no - that's as bad.....
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast